Register

Mountian Valley Sex

1. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    We were heading out for a 4 day camping trip to a favorite place. As usual, we headed out late Sunday afternoon. Driving to the mountains we watched a steady stream of campers heading back to town. The last of the campers were pulling out as we got to Silver Creek. We had been coming to this place for almost 30 years. This was the first time that the entire valley was completely empty. Being the week after Memorial Day and a spotty weather forecast kept everyone home, cept us.

Monday was beautiful, after the morning rain shower stopped. We took our chairs, some wine and a water pipe and set up next to the creek. Since it was warm and isolated, we decided to strip and enjoy the late spring sun on our naked bodies. We were feeling great when Dave showed up. He brought his camper and was set up in a few minutes. He joined us for sun bathing and libations. Later we cooked up a delicious dinner and built a huge fire. Dave had just come off a long weekend job helping to run a local moto cross event. Mae and I were tired from a very long day. Everyone was drifting off by the fire. I saw no reason to push having sex since I knew no one would be at their best. We decided to get some rest and retreated to our beds.

Tuesday morning we had a big breakfast and went to the hot springs where we stayed in the water for a couple hours. When we returned to camp, everyone was ready to get the clothes off again. Mae and I spent a few minutes setting up our trailer for maximum fucking space. Just as we finished Dave popped in. We had a glass of wine and a few hits of pot and were soon very relaxed. Mae pulled off the one item of clothing she was wearing. A few minutes later our clothes added to the pile. Dave had recently shaved and was very smooth. He sported a cock ring that had his sizable dick sticking straight out. When he climbed on the bed, I noticed Mae was staring at that big dick with lust in her eyes. She notice me looking at her and said 'sorry, daydreaming'. I told her she should stop daydreaming and go for it. So she laid back and we got on either side of her and offered our cocks to her mouth and hands. After sucking and stroking 2 cocks for a few minutes she was ready to fuck. She laid Dave back and climbed on him reverse cowgirl. She loves to fuck this way, she can lean back, spread her legs and show me her pussy full of cock. She was dripping wet, juice running out of her cunt, down his shaft. She told me to go lick it up for her, to taste the cock fucking her. Heaven for me is to lick a cock covered with pussy juice. I could do that for hours.

Dave has a quick trigger so Mae has to be careful to not set him off. She had slowed way down and whispered to me that he was about to come. She pulled off, and took the opportunity to get a drink of water and let Dave calm down a little. When we all got ready to get started again, Mae got between his legs and looked up at me as she stuffed his dick in her mouth. She was sucking and licking it as she motioned me to join her. For the next 5 minutes, we passed his cock back and forth between us, sometimes both of us licking it and holding it in our mouth as we kissed. Very hot for us. She would moan loudly every time I would take his cock all the way to the base. Her attention had me loving sucking that dick for her. It took me a long time to get comfortable doing this with her right there but now it turns me on more than when I'm alone with a cock.

She was stroking and sucking Dave when she stopped and said we should fuck her. She flipped around and sat on his dick, taking him to the balls. She leaned forward and reached back and spread her crotch open for me. I was stroking my dick with lube, getting ready. I was able to get in her pussy with Dave despite the cramped quarters. Mae asked us to hold still while she adjusted to the invasion. She slowly started stroking up and down our cocks until she was fully gaped open and ready to be fucked. Her signal is simple, "go" is all she said and we went. Dave and I stroked in and out of her tight hole, filling her completely. I have done this position literally dozens of times and have never come doing it. Today was going to be different. It was SO fucking hot to feel his dick like this, her pussy clinching and spitting. The position was perfect. I could look down, pull my cock out, slide it back in, fuck for awhile and do that again. Soon I was approaching orgasm and went for it. My passion sent Mae over the edge and just as my orgasm hit and the first shot of come hit her pussy, she exploded in orgasm and flew off Dave and me, kicking me with her heel, solid in the balls, in the middle of an orgasm.

I've heard of the squeeze method of holding off orgasm but that was the day I discoved that being kicked in the balls during orgasm, also will stop the orgasm from continuing. I should also say, I don't recommend this method. A few minutes later I had recovered and was still hard and ready to go. I laid down and pulled Mae on top of me in a 69. I pushed her legs up and opened up her pussy. Dave was coming in from behind and I grabbed his dick and guided it into her pussy. He was very ready to come and had been waiting for this. He loves to fuck doggie style. I love it too. I love being on the bottom of that, watching her pussy getting railed by that big dick. The sight, the sounds, the erotic smell is enough to drive me crazy. Add to that my dick being ravaged by a very turned on lady and I am in heaven. Soon Dave started to bellow and really shove his dick in her. Then he went stiff and I watched his cock throb his load into my wife. He slowly started to pull out and I moved in to clean her sloppy pussy out. His come was running out of her in a long stream. I caught the stream and opened up her well fucked pussy. The inside of her pussy was coated with come which I gladly licked out of her. Oh what a day!
  2. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    A glorious story. You lucky man!