Register

As close as it came...

1. Visexual
    Visexual
    OK, this is supposed to be about MFM with our own wives so Iwon’t go into a wonderful MFM I shared with another couple.

The only time my wife and I came close to a MFM was during awife swapping adventure. And I say wifebut, it was the other guy’s FWB not wife.

We’d become acquinted with him through our joining aswinger’s group in OKC, back in the late 70’s. In fact, he was the only person we actually did anything with from thatgroup because he was so intelligent and considerate…, and just had a greatpersonality too.

My wife liked him. That was a must. They even hadphone sex before we had real sex with him. She admitted to me back then that she’d even orgasmed. She now denies it though.

OK back to the story. We had a ‘no intercourse’ rule at that time and I had already had oralsex with his FWB and my wife and him were currently having oral sex. I just couldn’t resist fucking my wife whileshe sucked him and I did. They weredoing 69 with him on bottom.

Now he’d indicated to us that he was bi. At that time mywife knew nothing of my own bisexual desires though.

When I felt his tongue stroking my testicles, well, Iejaculated right then. That wasn’t theend of the evening but it was the end of any male/male contact.

I remained friends with him after that but he and Inever had sexual contact again. I don’tknow why though because we liked each other a lot. Another time or two we had plans for swapping but his datesfizzled each time. Looking back, he waswanting us to just go ahead and invite him over alone. We should have! I, honestly, believe that if I’d kept it to threesomes with menthat she’d still be joining me in playing.
  2. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    Thanks Vi. My wife is also uncomfortable with me having sex with another woman. We keep our swinging to MMF due to this. During a pretty intense fmf with her friend Barb, years ago, there was a point that she held my dick to her pussy and looked at me with total lust and said "fuck her". So I slid in for a few strokes but then stopped as I knew the next day may not go so well and I kinda wanted to do this a few more times with her and Barb. She was living with us at the time as she was divorcing her husband, so she was available and wanting to experiment. It was actually a pretty fun few weeks. We would be in bed getting hot and one of would suggest getting Barb in on the action. We just had to run downstairs and plant the idea to Barb. Always, a few minutes later she would pad into the room stripping and hopping in bed with us. A lot of work keeping 2 insatiable women happy but also a lot of fun!
  3. BareProf
    BareProf
    Our first swinging adventure was with another guy, a MMF or MFM, I don't know the difference. My wife had agreed to let him fuck her after we'd corresponded and had dinner together. She met him at our door nude. I have the whole event written out for another site, AFF, but will just summarize. He was younger, 36, fit, all-over tan with a beautiful cut and shaved cock and swinging ball sack. Yes, he was 100% straight but at one point he was fucking her and I was fingering her clit and felt his hard cock on the back of my hand. The event was the hottest sex the wife and I ever had enjoyed. Of course I ate her after, fucked her then awakened her at 3 AM to fuck her again. We did another MFM then did foursomes. All the time the hottest parts for me were watching her fuck other men. The foursomes were enhanced by the other wife blowing me as I watched. ;-)~ I prefer MFM and she knows it but won't swing any more, seldom fucks. Thus I'm on this site hoping to hook up with another bi nudist husband near Tampa.
  4. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I have been part of a MMF. She wanted me to suck his cock after I ate her pussy for a while. She watched then sucked me a bit while I continued to suck his cock. Then she wanted him to fuck me...I was MORE than eager to let him put his cock deep in me. I ate her while he fucked me and he pulled out and shot all over my ass. She licked his cum off then told me to fuck her. I enjoyed doing everything that woman told me to do. Wish more women (and men) were like her in my area. I am ALWAYS willing to please both
  5. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    It had been a fairly long time since we had invited a guy to join us. We have been seeing Dave for a couple years. We don't get together that often as he lives quite a ways away from us. We got to his house in the early evening. We were all pretty worked up and wanting to get to the fucking. We hung out in the kitchen, talked and drank a beer, smoked a couple bowls, then I suggested we move to the bedroom. We didn't have much in the way of romantic foreplay. Clothes just came flying off and Dave made a beeline for J's hot pussy. i think it took her by surprise. She usually needs a little warming up before having her pussy attacked like that. I gave her my cock to suck and she started getting turned on. He ate her for about 5 minutes until she shook with an orgasm, the whole time I was holding her head and sliding my cock in and out. While he was eating her, his cock was as hard as I have ever seen it, and throbbing. I moved out of J's mouth and started to move toward his dick. He saw me moving and thought we were just switching positions so he moved up and shoved his cock in J's mouth. This left an open pussy which I filled with my cock. Dave was fucking J's mouth and I moved down toward her face. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and held it to my mouth. I didn't need to be asked. I sucked him briefly but wanted to watch her do him while I fucked her. Shortly, Dave and I swapped positions again and he mounted her missionary and took my cock in his mouth. He sucked me and fucked her for awhile. I could tell Dave had not cum in awhile as he seemed to be constantly nearing orgasm. I wanted to stretch J's pussy good before this ended so I asked Dave to lay down. J squatted over his rock hard cock, facing me and slid down, balls deep and started to fuck. I moved down to where I could lick Dave's shaved balls and J's juice off his cock as it fucked her. A favorite position for me. Once I had my fill, I moved up and got between her legs. She leaned back a little further, spread her legs a little further and got ready for what she knew was coming. I lubed up my cock really well, lined up with her pussy and Dave's cock and pushed inside her. Fuck, what a tight fit! I couldn't help myself and started fucking her long and deep. Dave was nearing the edge, fucking J, feeling my dick sliding against his. I pulled out briefly, to watch her pussy get fucked before going back for more. This time, when I started fucking, Dave warned me that he didnt think he could hold back. I told him to let it go. I watched as his whole body simply relaxed and started to twitch, his moans increased until he tensed and loaded up J's pussy with his cum. I slowly pulled out and got back down to her pussy. Dave was still balls deep, his cock still lightly twitching. I slowly pulled his cock from her pussy, it was shiny with his come and her juice. There was a large glob of cum on the head of his dick that started running down his shaft as I held it. I dove balls deep into his cock, slowly pulling it back out of my mouth, capturing all his come and her juice. The taste was very erotic and sexy. I finished the session by cleaning out J's pussy for the next few minutes.
  6. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Visexual said..."OK, this is supposed to be about MFM with our own wives so Iwon’t go into a wonderful MFM I shared with another couple." It doesn't seem to me that the site is limited to MFM with our own wives. Tell us about the other MFM, Visexual!
  7. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    Hyper,thats one wesome story,bet that cock and pussy tasted delicious,nothing better than coc,cum and pussy juice
  8. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    I have had 2 mfm incounters. I had been talking to a younger female about 32 for a while became good friends. she knew I wonted to fuck her and she wonted to also. but the catch was she wonted me to suck a male friend of hers cock while she watched. after a short time of this she wonted me to watch her get fucked by him while I watched. after he cum in her and since he was a little younger than her he stayed hard and I got to eat the cum out of her pussy while he fucked me in the ass. then we changed positions and I fucked her from behind while he fucked me in the ass. I cum in her first and he cum in me I little later. I ended up eating my cum out of her. after a short time and rest he got hard again and she wonted to watch him fuck my ass again. been with them 1 other time was a fun time