Register

A few other points about this group..

1. 12voltman59
    12voltman59
    With this group---I really want people to be free to post up things that they are feeling and such about this----and for us not to be too critical----unless I guess its something really that is not good-----like someone says that they want to screw kids or something of that nature.

I'd like this to be a place that for those who may not normally write things about their life out down in a journal or something of that sort-----this can be a place that they do---since the act of writing things down is good for us--it helps us "work things out" and such.

For those who have joined--thanks for doing so---and please---do contribute here as much as you like!!!
  2. sailorashore
    sailorashore
    12volt, I am delighted to see this group. I am only sorry that I came upon it so late in the evening--11:30 on a Saturday night, and I'm running on empty. I look forward to following the discussions, and hope to be able to share some of my own discoveries and explorations--but not tonight. I will return soon, when my eyes are not drooping and I'm awake enough to, I hope, make a worthwhile contribution or two. Really glad to be part of it. Later...
    sailor
  3. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Thanks for starting this group I'm going to share this weekend when I have more time
  4. donttellnehismy
    donttellnehismy
    Wanting to share my journeybut a bit nervous sigh
  5. JackTexas94
    JackTexas94
    Thanks for starting this group. It looks like t e to be an intelligent one unlike so many others on this site. I hope to contribute.