Register

Thought i would start off

1. sex4slut69
    sex4slut69
    I started this group because i am new to this site, when i looked through the groups they were completely male dominated. Don't get me wrong, some of them are lots of fun. I wanted a place for women to talk. So my first question to all you girls out there. How many of you like anal sex? I haven't met that many women that actually enjoy it, some say they do it for their man but that all. Me personally i LOVE IT. Tell us about your experience and how much if at all you like it.
  2. blacklaceys2
    blacklaceys2
    im glad u have started this page
  3. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    Oh goodness YES I love anal. But I truly really love DP!!! Dual penetration is the best when done well by far!!! My husband loves to dp me with his penis in my front and a strap on in me anally! The orgasm are stupendous, mindblowing, and massively multi!!!
  4. Love fire
    Love fire
    I am new to this site and I agree it is very male based....I don't prefer anal... I have been tore up when it was to ruff...
  5. lisag888
    lisag888
    Hi, I'm new to this site and I agree it's a little male centered - I would love to find other bi-curious married women to chat with - any taker?? As for the anal question - when done SLOWLY and with LOTS of lube, it can be one hell of an orgasm!
  6. Gypsy_Rose
    Gypsy_Rose
    TY for this group. I'm new here too, and already notice many more men than women. It's nice to have a place to talk just amongst us "girls". As to anal, if done right, yes, but DP, even better! ;-)
  7. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    Amen GypsyRose - amen!
  8. Peachy315
    Peachy315
    My husband takes his time it fills so good and a great organism yes OMG
  9. TingleMingler
    TingleMingler
    Hi,i wanted to join this group to get the chance to chat to you about anything....i hope that is acceptable...the main chat room is mainly men orientated....would love to find a friend here....
  10. WebothBbi
    WebothBbi
    New here as well. It seems there is a lot of people that join groups but many don't post or talk. And I'm starting to think being a bi female is a curse on some levels. LOL Do any of you find this to be true too?