Register

My Development as a CD

1. donlikesdicks
    donlikesdicks
    I was a transvestite before I knew what one was, beginning to fondle and wear my mother's panties and hose at age eight. It is laughable how they sagged and bagged on my little bony body. When I was nine I discovered sex with a boy, each of us trying to fuck the other's ass in our basement. We used vaseline for a lubricant. We were both perplexed why we could not "shoot a wad." Then at ten I discovered two girls who lived across the street and loved to fuck. I was still perplexed about being unable to shoot a wad. At thirteen I fucked a 40-year old woman and, wow! shot that wad, and so I did not re-discover men for many years. During very private times, however, I would dress in panties and hose, and heels when I could obtain them, and enjoy feeling absolutely feminine. The odd thing was that I did not begin to jack off while dressed until I reached my fifties. It was that---dressing and jacking off, and using dildoes in my ass---that led me to wanting to suck a man's dick while I felt feminine. Eventually I found someone who dressed with me and we sucked each other off. When I began to develop some stomach and feel less attractive dressed en femme, I began focusing more on men and their cocks, whether the men were cross dressed or not---and I discovered that sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass was always accompanied with fem feelings. Today I will occasionally dress in heels and hose to jack off, or to have sex with another dresser, but I do not require it to have sex with men or to enjoy fem feelings while looking and being completely male. But I do love to find and enjoy a CD who can look absolutely and convincingly female. I prefer that to generic women, although I may still enjoy them, especially when I enjoy them with their hubby or partner watching and participating. Thus I am almost completely homosexual, and only incidentally hetero these days.