Register

Chat

1. havefun529
    havefun529
    Hi,

Anyone want to chat?
  2. havefun529
    havefun529
    So are there any opportunities for some of us to meet?
  3. havefun529
    havefun529
    If there are, then let's post them here.
  4. steve102
    steve102
    i wish there was a magic answer for that....
  5. havefun529
    havefun529
    There does not appear to be any interest in this Group. Should we try to keep it going or shut it down? If you don't reply I will assume "shut it down."
  6. bisocialnudist
    bisocialnudist
    One of our issues in getting anything going is are we are spread out all over the place. I tried to have a get together a few years back if it was in Hyannis 2 could come , Plymouth 3, Hanover 3, Middleboro 3 and in most cases they were not the same people so we can find the people but they cant all meet at the same place. If my memory serves me well the Boston Mens group tried to set up a Worcester and Providence satellite group and I think even in that case the area was too big to draw enough guys. Then there is the when to me, some can do weekday mornings, some can only do alternate Tuesday nights if there is a full moon, some can only do Saturday nights, try that with our wives and husbands and see how it goes LOL. Last we need a place to meet thats gay friendly. This requires someone who is committed to building a bisexual community who is willing to provide a place to meet. Finally there is a huge difference between a place suitable to meet to share stories and offer support and a place we can all run around naked and have a jack and jill party.

The last issue that affects our numbers was pointed out in an article last week, only 33% of bi woamn and 12% of bi men are comfortable being out, we as a society need to change that then we would have more people.