Register

my favorite experience

1. Oral Skill
    Oral Skill
    when I was much younger I used to hang out with an older boy, one day he was talking about this girl he wanted to fuck, I noticed he was adjusting his fly and that he had a hard on, I was sitting on a foot stool near him and I had the sudden urge to touch his bulge. I reached over and started massaging his bulge. he was kinda surprised but let me do it. After awhile he asked me to give him a blow job, I said yes. he got up from the recliner and locked the doors while I waited there ready. he sat back down and unzipped his fly, he pulled out a huge fat 10 inch cock, I was quickly put under a spell. I told him that it was so big, he told me to put my hands on it, I began gently massaging him, while I took the head in my mouth. he asked me how it tasted, I said mmmmm. That seemed to really turn him on because he got harder and longer.He proceeded to tell me what to do every step of the way trying different things like blowing licking humming and deep throat.It was the most amazing sexual experience, I had in my life. What was yours?
  2. switchitter2
    switchitter2
    my uncle taught me how to suck his cock and took down my first shots of sperm into his skilled throat..I loved his huge stiff prick fucking my lips and swallowing his delicious cum..at 18 of course? te he!
  3. thomasjohnson937
    thomasjohnson937
    I also had a good first experience with my uncle's partner. He was gentle and demonstrated a great cock sucking technique that I still like to do. Here's to great teachers!
  4. olmizzou42
    olmizzou42
    At age 22 I was home on leave from the Army and Jim, who had been my suck buddy from 8th grade all through high school, was on Christmas break from college. He came over and we started what we done so many times before. But, he had obviously studied more than academic subjects at school. His hands and mouth caressed me as never before. He took my penis deep into his throat and sucked almost like a nursing baby. His fingers found my ass and without actually penetrating, put pressure there. I started cumming as I never had before...an intense flow and he swallowed it all. Another first!
    unfortunately, we never saw each other again.