Register

What is your favorite style and brand of underpants? We want to know?

1. bbginva
    bbginva
    deleted
  2. bbginva
    bbginva
    I love Under Armour boxer briefs - the original not the cotton. They feel almost like satin and just wearing them gives me a hard on. I threw away all my cotton underwear and wear Under Armour all the time now.
  3. CmdrCarn
    CmdrCarn
    Depends on the mood. But I would say a thong definitely! Oh but a completely sheer panty is amazing!!!
  4. MarcoJ
    MarcoJ
    Nowadays I'm as likely to be commando as anything but, if I'm wearing 'em, they are likely bikini briefs. I've been wearing them since I was about 14 and it's just what feels most comfortable to me. Sometimes a thong, jock or squarecut/trunk but mostly bikini.
  5. Spininmywheels
    Spininmywheels
    My answer is pretty easy, I usually wear what my lady puts out for me.
    Yes, my wife knows and in the morning or while I'm taking a shower she will often lay out a pair for me to wear.
    However I do have my favorites but it depends on what I'm doing. If I'm working hard I like to either wear satin or cotton panties. If I'm lounging around or if we are dressed for the evening I prefer to wear lace panties. The jury is out on thongs, I'm not sure if I like the string constantly between my cheeks but I'm in the process of giving them a try.
  6. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    I wear man thong 365. Brand is PAPPI. Comfy and it feels like i'm going commando but with support for the package.
  7. ymmv1
    ymmv1
    I'm really big on thongs! I love the pouch that cups my cock and balls, and that strap that slides over my asshole feels so good all day! I imagine that some rude naughty boy is fingering my asshole and it keeps my cock semi hard! So naughty and sexy! I also love how sexy I feel and it makes me wiggle my ass just a little and I feel so sexy doing that!

Oh, dear, is that rude boy looking at my ass as I walk right in front of him?? I really should stop wiggling when I walk! I hope he doesn't expect to fuck my little asshole! Maybe if he has a big cock I'll let him!! I hope he's big enough to satisfy me!
  8. Flipper60
    Flipper60
    I’m wearing a pair of lace panties from Jessica Simpson. Skimpy enough to make my ass feel sexy, with just enough fabric to mostly cup my balls. I like to feel the sides of my balls spilling out.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234