Need to try it for first time. Cum and I?ll prove it to you
    OKLAHOMA
  2. Silvano1249
    Silvano1249
    Ready to do it FIRST TIME...cannot stop thinking about it and
    want to be a cocksucker
  3. Silvano1249
    Silvano1249
    FIRST TIME here...ready to be the best and looking for a nice and big cock with married man
    in Oklahoma
  4. Rvdude05
    Rvdude05
    I started sucking cock at 12. Loved it then, Love it now.... Never met a cock that I didn't like.... Nope, never have, never will....
  5. Likitnow2021
    Likitnow2021
    Luv sucking me some cock
  6. Silvano1249
    Silvano1249
    Want to suck for the first time and am very hungry for one in Sapulpa, OK
  7. Skuttfarkuss
    Skuttfarkuss
    I have never sucked a cock that I didn't enjoy. Haven't eaten a pussy I didn't enjoy too. When I want pussy then that's what I want. Same longing for a hard cock. Sure love the feel of a hard cock with the fat cock head filling my mouth. It's hard for me to stop when he says he is about to cum, I want it so bad. I really love feeling his cock swell and pulse then fill my mouth with hot cum. Nothing sexier than that.
  8. kneelsoften
    kneelsoften
    I've been a cocksucker for a long time, but it was always a "plan-B" for me; if things weren't going well with my girlfriend, or I was between relationships, I'd just go to an adult bookstore gloryhole and suck cocks until I felt all better. I've blown hundreds of guys, swallowed every load, and loved every minute of it. Afterwards I'd go right back to full speed ahead macho.
    I later began to recognize that cocksucking held a very special place in my life. When a girlfriend, to whom I had confessed my proclivities, told me I was a submissive at heart I refused to accept it, but deep down I knew it was true. I started to write about my experiences and feelings, and in so doing realized that sucking cock wasn't my "plan-B" after all, it was my "plan-A".
    Then I tried to find where I fit in. Gay men were seemed to feel very different from me; I wasn't feminine, didn't feel romantic toward other men, or have interest in anal sex (tried it, but I never felt like I connected like when I'm sucking). I knew that I couldn't continue to deny how important serving cocks with my mouth was to me.
    I started taking pictures of myself in the act, creating an undeniable truth about my true nature. I called Niteflirt and talked about sucking until I felt comfortable with it, and I wrote a number of stories that were well received and helped me to understand myself.
    Now I realize that just seeing, or even imagining a cock is exciting to me. My y biggest joy is to sit between a man's legs and worship his cock and balls. I have no sensation of control in this, only showing the gratitude I have in being chosen as his cocksucker and having relief from the continual hunger and craving for cock. I can only think of giving in to my desire to please and serve, to give back the joy I get from being filled with his cock.
  9. Rest85
    Rest85
    Kneelsoften...so well put! I'm still in love with pussy but when I crave cock, nothing else will do.
  10. Rvdude05
    Rvdude05
    So well said. If you find a guy that softly licks and sucks the pre-cum off the tip... he's a keeper!!!
  11. FriskyGent
    FriskyGent
    How does a midddle ageg married straight man go about finding a man to suck his cock? Experimented both giving and recieving as a young teenager. Im not opposed to sucking another cock but it sure felt good to kick back and enjoy my young friend having his own fun. In the memphis tn area and just dont know how, where, or when?
  12. oral907
    oral907
    Hi...little dicked bi submissive mwm here , looking for dominant married men in Alaska to suck off
  13. oral907
    oral907
    I like men who will dominate and humiliate my little 4 inches, use me good. Please contact me. Normal Joe on the outside, total little dicked sub on the inside. Closet pantie wearer with a 4 inch cut and shaved Clit
  14. Biguyincolorado
    Biguyincolorado
    Just got with a good friend of mine. We have enjoyed each others cock for about 5 years.... Stopped by his office unannounced and he seen me locked the door behind me and the good times we on. We both enjoy sucking each others cock and I just got home and had to write. Btw, we are both married to ladies and we just enjoy some good cock sucking now and then.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234