Intros

1. motowncpl
    motowncpl
    Is this group still active?
  2. HughJohns0n
    HughJohns0n
    It could be active, as long as we post.
    I just picked up a subscription, so hi!
    BiWM northwest of Pittsburgh, looking for laid back couples, and singles of all stripes for good times.
    Check out my profile and say hello!
  3. motowncpl
    motowncpl
    We are a mf couple looking for a friend in and out of the bedroom for fun. Check out our profile and say hi.
  4. rascal2014
    rascal2014
    Just recently moved to Uniontown and looking for men or women in the area. 66 year old Bi married male into oral and Jo with men.
  5. berk144
    berk144
    hello all, married bi curious guy from east of the city
  6. gray58
    gray58
    Hi..Married 62M..curious...from NW Pa. No experience yet but open to chat and explore. Wife does not know but she has no interest either, hence why I am here. Seem to like people closer to my own age.
  7. bikurinpa
    bikurinpa
    hi, new here, am not from the Pittsburg or vicinity there, I am in the Centre county and I know it is impossible to find someone local or within work and home who wants something regular and friendship as well. I am 55 widowed, very discreet here. enjoy outdoors things like fishing, hiking kayaking camping or atv trails. I am NOT into the blo n goes or for right NOWs! I enjoy most all about m2m. versatile all ways, and NOT into Femine things , CD or abuse! PMs are fine if you rather message me direct.
  8. mac_46_46
    mac_46_46
    I am from the Greensburg/Latrobe/Ligonier area and I absolutely LOVE sucking cock. If interested, let me knew.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12