Register

rough stuff

1. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    A few months ago I had an encounter with a Dom male. He beat my ass very hard with a cane, yelling at me that I was his bitch and he was going to use me. He seemed to enjoy my pain and my moaning. He fucked me in the mouth hard, When I started choking he just called me more dirty name and demanded I deep throat him. Sweat was pouring off of me as I fulfilled his oral sex demands. Finally he released and I was happy to receive.
    My ass took a lot of punishment that day.
  2. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i had a dom man get a hold of me 3 months ago i was at his house he told me to lay my naked ass across the bed he then whipped my ass with a belt then he put me on my knees to suck his cock where i sucked him for a while then he put me on all fours and fucked my ass for a while before he shot his load in me then he tied my hands behind my back and had 2 friends come in 1 guy throath fucked me and made me swallow his load and the other fucked my ass till he shot his load they left and he laid me across the bed again put a 7 inch buttplug in my ass and give me another whipping with his belt all the time calling me his bottom bitch had welts on my ass for 3 days but will see him again
  3. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    a couple weeks ago I met a very dom guy.. being very sub we decided that I would be his bitch.. I showed up to his place wearing my lacy bra matching lacy thong panties and garter.. lace top thigh high stockings.. and the fox tail vibrating but plug he gave me!! My 4? high heels match the neon blue as my clothes.. first thing he did was to remove my panties!! Then handcuffed my hands behind my back.. pushed me down face down on a bed with a big pillow in the middle of the bed.. he tied my feet to the corners of the bed.. then ajusted the pillow under my hips.. so ass up spread open assup in the air.. he then starts playing with the viberator in my pussy, faster slower pull it out a bit then drive it back in.. all the while ticking my inner thighs with the fox tail.. then he smacks my ass with his paddle hard.. again an again.. it stung a lot and the vibration in my pussy made it erotic.. more smacks it is really starting to sting.. then down to the tops of my legs.. then I hear the door open and could hear voices.. not what they were saying just voices.. then he blind folded me.. then my bra and heels were removed!! Next thing I know someone has my headin their hands an stuffing their cock in my mouth and down my throat.. someone is playing pinching my nipples.. and there are at least 2 pair of hands in my ass.. one starts spanking me and squeezing my ass cheeks.. the other pulls the fox tail out of my pussy and starts fingering me.. by my count there has got to be 4 guys on me now.. so I have been gang banged a few times,, ok quite a few times!! I tell myself to just relax and go with it.. fighting it never works.. just relax and enjoy the ride.. I have now got one guy face fucking me one playing with my nipples one sliding up to my ass getting ready to fuck me and one still spanking me.. finally the guy gets me lubed up and puts his cock in me..he is not supper long but he is kinda thick.. and he has his hands dug into my hips thrusting into me pretty deep.. he feels amazing!! The guy that was spanking me now has both hands on my cock.. after what seemed like an hour they all change places and keep on going.. but soon the guy fucking me wants me on my back.. so they get me there.. the dick goes back in my mouth.. the guy starts sucking my nipples way nicer and makes me way erotic.. the guy has my legs on his shoulders and pounding away.. the other guy slips in and started sucking my cock.. next change I can taste my pussy o his cock.. yum!! Still getting my nipples sucked and the guy fucking me is huge.. has one leg held to his chest and fucking me like no other.. and one is stroking me.. again like 30 minutes later we change again..this time the that will fuck me wants me to ride his cock reverse cowgirl.. so my hands get in cuffed and they get me on his cock.. so I start riding his cock.. I now have 2 guys sucking my nipples and one trying to suck my cock.. the it happened the guy sucking my cock moved in and started trying to dp my pussy.. I have never done dp.. he puts a ton of lube on and in me.. the guy that is under and in me has a death grip on my hips so I can?t move.. then the second guy moves in again lines up and starts pushing.. I feel my pussy opening up stretching out.. god it hurt.. then he slides in me balls deep..my pussy hurts and is very tight from being stretched.. then they start thirsting in and out faster harder.. soon I am feeling very erotic and feeling my pussy starting to relax and loosen up.. soon I was thrusting with them wanting then in me deeper.. then next change just one guy and he felt small!! Next change dp again feels way better and I am starting to like the feel.. next change more dp.. and again more dp!! I lost count how many times they changed places.. I do know they all cum in me at least twice and I think area of them three times.. when it was all said and done I was a cum covered mess.. my pussy was so stretched I couldn?t hold any of it in me, it all ran down my legs.. Mayes was bright red from all the spankings.. I had welts for three days.. my ass hurt and I could hardly walk for a week.. my voice is just now getting to be ok after all the throat fucking.. all in all it was an amazing experience.. I don?t know how many times each of them fucked me but it was a lot.. start to finish from the time I got there to the time I left 6 hours had past.. I am almost ready for round 2,, looking forward to it!!