Register

Central PA Anyone?

1. jmpstrxxx
    jmpstrxxx
    I’ve been looking for sometime now without success. What I’m looking for is a Top BI male who is interested in both an intimate and social friendship. To begin with the friendship would only be between me and the other guy. While my wife and I have played with others in the past, we’re both so tired of the one and done. Too often we find plenty of guys who claim they are bisexual just to get in bed with her and then they forget about me, WTF?

I would like to find a guy whom I can build an actual friendship with in addition to enjoying some good bisexual sex.

I’m clean, both medically and hygiene wise. I’m decently educated, can carry a conversation and have plenty of interests both in and out of a bedroom. Unfortunately, I mostly come across guys who are tying to hide their interests, which I can understand, but it makes getting together a pain in the ass. I work MON-FRI 7 to 5, so fun time is limited to nights and weekends. It would be great to find a fun friend who is divorced or single to where we could have long fun filled weekends, possible short getaways. Getting a hot tub in the next few months, would be nice to have a friend to enjoy it with.

About me, I’m 52yo, MWM, more of a submissive ‘pleaser’ personality sexually, in my career life I’m an alpha, so my sex life is the counter balance. I’m thicker weight lifter type built, I’m clean cut, short military style hair with no beard or mustache. I do suffer ED, but working to correct the underlying health issues, so who knows what the future brings.

if anyone still reads the messages here and you’re interested, drop me a line and we can talk more.
  2. pafisher
    pafisher
    Hello, I am a interested in a first time. Have been vary interested in this for a long time. But unfortunately have been unable to connect with anybody, as I live in small town america.