Register

My Story 1

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    DISCLAIMER: All characters are fictional, no relation to anyone living or dead, all are 18 or older. If you do not like sexually oriented material, LEAVE NOW.

"Ooouuuu fuckkkk.." I groaned, lost in pleasurable delight! Grandpa was clutching my cock and balls, jerking me off and making me cum while dad was fucking me up the ass and had just deposited a big load up my hot hole!

It was a normal Saturday night at our house. Several of us sharing hot, cummy sex between us, the jism flowing and gushing. Wasn't this better thn squabbling and fighting; pleasuring each other? We thought so!

"Ahhhhhhh...." I groaned, looking over at my fraternal brother, who'd been mouth-fucked silly by Uhcle Joe's huge hard cock down his throat, licking his cum off his swollen lips, his reward for getting mouth-fucked!

How many other families could enjoy wsuch pleasures together as a fanily?

Actually, many could, some more outright than others.....

"Ohhhh my fucking ass!" Albert screamed, his mom's dildo buried up his rectum, grunting as he took his mom's abuse!

"You like this, son? This is what your father loved to do to me when he was drunk!" she grunted, slamming the fake cock even further up inside him!

Actually, Albert loved it! He loved getting a big, hard cock up his ass, ever since Ron, the next door neighbor fucked him mercelessly at his begging and pleading while sucking it for him, trying to make him shoot his sperm! He could barely stuff his cock down his throat, never even imagining him getting fucked by such a phallus! But, Albert had been stretching out his aching asshole in anticipation of getting fucked by his big cock! He and another big-cocked boy had been doing it whenever they could; he was several years older and better developed than Albert was, and stretched him out good!

"Please, Ron, try fucking me, please! I wanna ride up and down your big hard pole!" Albert begged him. And so they tried it, Albert gripping Ron' hard cock, centering it on his puckered hole, then slowly taking it all the way inside him, groaning loudly as it impaled him! Then, slowly, Albert started riding his big cock, up and down, until Ron started cumming in his asshole, almost involuntarily! Cum shooting in bucket loads up his asshole!

Albert slid off him, his ass filled with his hot cum, and tried holding it inside him until he could make it to he toilet, where it gushed out!

Ever since then, he wanted hard cocks fucking him! When his mom appeared with a strapon, he knew he wanted that fake cock up his ass! His younger sister, Judy, also begged for it, too! His dad, Jim, just lay there, spent from fucking Judy, smiling at how his wife loved recreating his anal actions!

I'll never forget the first time I got to see dad's cock in all it's glory! He walked out of the shower, naked, his cock gloriously hard, waving at me. He simply said, "Show me your's, son..." and I immediately pulled down my shorts, instantly hard!

"MMmmmm, nice, son!" he moaned, fondling it, getting down on his knees, then bringing it to his mouth to suck. "Oouuu yess, baby!" and I gasped as he lovingly took my hard cock in his mouth and started sucking it! "Ouuuu fuck, daddy!" I groaned, pumping it in and out of his cocksucking mouth, enjoying the immense pleasure he was giving me!

"But, shouldn't I be giving you pleasure?" I gasped, trying to hold back from cumming, but not succeeding very much... I could feel it dripping on his tongue!

"Ohhh son, believe me, you are! Cum in my mouth, honey!" So I did! He gulped and enjoyed every drop!

"Now...." he got up off his knees, stroking his hard fucking cock, as I willingly got down on my knees, letting him rub it on my pursed lips!

"MMMMMMmmmmm go ahead, son, suck it for me! Your mom never would...." he moaned and groaned loudly as I eagerly took his big cock in my cocksucking mouth! I'd sucked some boy cock when I was younger, as young as 18. So I was not a novice, and dad knew it immediately!

"Ohhhh fuck, son!" he groaned, realizing I'd had experiece, licking the underside of his cock rapidly, bringing him to orgasm. "Eat it up, son!" and shot load after hot load in my mouth, me swallowing it as fast as he could shoot it!

Resting, dad casually asked if I'd ever 'tried on any of mom's stuff'? I sheepishly nodded, embarrassed...

"Yesssss..." I mumbled, instantly getyting hard again.

"And you liked it too?" he smiled, stroking me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned, yielding to his ministrations, groaning.

"Wanna put stuff on?" he moaned, going to her dresser, pulling out bras, panties, garter belts, stockings..... then high heels from her closet, dressing himself and me in her 'things', me groaning loudly!

"Ohhh fuckkk daddy!" I groaned, squirming like a gurl. ready to fuck!

I laid down on my back, guiding his big cock up my well-lubed asshole, groaning as he started to fuck me, his cock hard and thick with his garter belt on! He fucked me wildly, then shot his cum inside me and on me as well!

"Oh daddy! That was wonderful!" I moaned, his cum just starting to leak out. I got up and let it drizzle in his open mouth.....

"Mmmmm, love eating my own cum!" he smiled, smacking his lips.

'

"