Register

My sexual journey knows no bounds

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Both my wife and I even after 33 yrs of marriage maintain our bodies and eat right and maintain a sexy look when naked. Me I carry a small belly hump but the wife is tight and gorgious. All she has to do is get naked naked and I’m hard as a rock. At 120 lbs and very well endowed in the tit dept she could make a dead man cum. The last couple of yrs has seen a huge increase in our sexual activity, since opening our marriage to others. I for one enjoy seeing other men ravage her body for their pleasure. She also loves seeing me fucking other women that she has brought home. This past weekend we had planned on just relaxing at home and enjoying each other’s company with no plans of any kind.

As we settled down for the evening to watch a movie, my buddy text me to see if I could find time to service him, I showed my wife and she said bring him over, we will take care of him. Setting him up, my wife got naked and was laid on the couch, legs spread and openly ready for a cock show. When he came over and saw the wife ready to rock his cock got hard as a rock, and he couldn’t wait to plow his cock deep into her waiting cunt. Her waiting pussy willingly accepted his now rock hard cock and between her wet pussy and my willing mouth licking and sucking his cock he blew his load. Once he creamed her he pulled out and I was there to clean up the mess. Still semi hard I sucked his wonderful cock until he was hard again and he answered his call and once again began fucking the hell out of the wife and again I had front row seats to lick and suck his cock in between his powerful thrusts and being he was working on round number 2 he had a lot of stamina and was working his cock hard and fast and just before he came for a 2nd time he pulled out and grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat and unloaded.

Sometimes the best sex is unplanned.