Register

Identifying man by his cum taste

1. sisboy
    sisboy
    Over the years I have been able to identify a guy after I swish and swallow his load just by the taste and amount of his cum.After I suck them off three or four times I get to know them by the taste and amount of their cum.I can also tell by the creampies left in my wife who was in her.This talent actually blows their minds and astonishes them.In 5 years I have only been wrong 4 times out of numerous cocksucking tournaments.One time they tried to confuse me by switching cocks in midstream and I only lost one of those.So do I love to swallow and eat creampies?Damn right I do.
  2. blatant_bi_guy
    blatant_bi_guy
    I lived with a guy for 3 years in college. I probably sucked 2 loads a week from him...more up my ass, but that's not the discussion.

I think that if I was blindfolded and under pain of death, I couldn't pick his cum out of a lineup. I definitely knew the cock...the cum? It changed constantly. Always a similar consistency, but I think that's diet.
  3. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    some you can some you cant all depends on diet and how much salt they eat but most have different tast
  4. Hateclothes
    Hateclothes
    I can't really tell by taste. But blindfolded I could tell by the consistent load when they cum. I have sucked my bf on the average of 4 times a week and it's pre then a long blast and 3-4 shorts blasts of cum. Same with my ex. Knew when he shot his load. It also helps making things less messy
  5. hankerxxx
    hankerxxx
    I've only had a few guys cum in my mouth and I liked it. I taste my own cum and since I've been vegan it does taste a lot better; sweeter I think.....

Anyone else eat vegan cum? Maybe it's not vegan if you eat a guys cum <grin>!....

Hank
  6. Tungtwat
    Tungtwat
    If I try I can close my eyes a still taste the first guys' cum load to this day Never tasted cum like that since.