Register

Get together

1. coyotedude
    coyotedude
    Is there any interest in a South Puget Sound get together sometime this summer? I'm not thinking a sex play party, but just a social gathering to meet and greet and have fun.

Please post if (a) you are interested and (b) you would actually show up to an event somewhere in the Olympia area.

Aaaarrroooooo!

Coyote
  2. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    I'm still Hoping the group will take off and we can start setting up some M&G's in the local area for this summer!! Don't know about the rest of the bi/bi-curious singles and/or couples in the Olympia and South Sound area, but I'm getting Very disheartened trying to find other bisexuals around to make friends with and having others to get together with now and then, whether for drinks and pool/darts/bowling/bbq's or whatever, or just plain down n dirty sex parties!! So C'MON people, lets quit hiding and start chatting!!!
  3. coyotedude
    coyotedude
    I hear you! I know there is a bi community here in the South Sound, but bringing us together is difficult. I'm game for helping to pull something together if a few more people are interested. Or even meeting someone just for coffee. Just let me know.
  4. Hardjerseyguy
    Hardjerseyguy
    I'd be down for a meet up. New to area and looking for some male bonding.
  5. BiOlyMale
    BiOlyMale
    Ok, how about a PotLuck / BBQ at Priest Point Park in Olympia on a Saturday...say maybe either 4/16 or 4/23? There are Several open and covered group areas there and beach access if anyone wants to stroll down there and hang out by the water!!! C'mon people....lets stop just Talking about this and DO IT!!!! IF you're Serious and really want to show up and be part of this and make some new BI LOCAL friends, reply here and lets make this happen!!!!