Register

What is your favorite style and brand of underpants? We want to know?

1. lolguy
    lolguy
    Tell the group why you like what you like? Thongs? Panties? Sheer? Tighty Whties? Share your underwear likes, and any stories here!
  2. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    I love satin Panties (Pink, blue or red). Thongs are sexy (black lace is my favorite).
  3. mikee156
    mikee156
    I love nylon panties thongs, g-strings, bikinis mmmmm feels so good
  4. newlooker
    newlooker
    my favorite have to be high cut leg briefs, followed by boyshorts and bikinis, just love the all over feeling on my bottom
  5. WantFunTimes2012
    WantFunTimes2012
    Satin and lace Thongs and I love the way it feel between my cheeks and rubbing my asshole.
  6. ChiPanty
    ChiPanty
    I'm a big fan of the classice bikini, cotton, lace, satin or sheer depends on my mood. Followed by the boyshort, which is odd since I am a boy. I'm not a big fan of the thong but everyone seems to think they are sexy on me so I wear them for everyone else.
  7. mattsbutt
    mattsbutt
    I love mesh jockstraps....wearing them now. I love all kinds of sexy undies for men...especially the ones that enhance the bulge. internationaljock.com has some really nice stuff or bodyaware.com.....their models get me hard too
  8. wnc_curious
    wnc_curious
    I love them ALL! I guess my favorite are the silky nylon panties. I think the thongs look sexier, but the full brief feel great.
  9. itsnormy
    itsnormy
    Love em all but my vote is split for thongs...
  10. kinkyoldpervert
    kinkyoldpervert
    i like bikini but i love thongs
  11. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    I love all panties bikinis, high cuts, sheer, satin, lace, nylon. Thongs are OK, but I love panties more because I love the feel of panties on my ass. I love wearing panties, just sliding them on makes me hard and horny. And, seeing guys in panties drives mr wild. Love licking guy all over when he's in panties.
  12. AzREO69
    AzREO69
    Thongs, bikinis that are pouched to really hold and show the package... Parr of Arizona, John Severs & CoxSox rate as some favorites. Guys with shaved legs in nylons are always a turn on, maybe that is just my trigger visual - among others - but I like to see a nick semi hard cock in underwear.
  13. herrken
    herrken
    I prefer andrew christian fashion jocks, briefs, and boxer briefs. the pouch leaves me room for comfort and they handle a hard on much better than some fruit of the loom style. http://www.andrewchristianshop.com/
  14. Adam Garber
    Adam Garber
    lacy thongs, and fashion jocks
  15. VZR1800
    VZR1800
    I like thongs, wear them every day. Black for every day wear and white for those special occasions. Usually wear one size small, like that strap up the crack tight. ;-)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast