Register

The first time you touched your friends dick

1. KDaddy23
    KDaddy23
    I had my first experience with dick when I was nine and with a man and it was da shit! No force or coersion and definitely wasn't abusive. The very next day, I was outside and looking for any of my male friends so I could tell - and show them - what I had learned. I found one of them and when I told him, he couldn't wait to find out what it was like to touch each other's "ding-dongs" and to suck on them. It was, in a word, amazing. Before the week was out, almost all of my male friends joined in the fun of playing with each other's dicks, sucking on them, and figuring out how to stick them in each other's butts.

It got to be more fun for me because a week after my first dick experience, I started cumming. The first time was with a girl (funny story about that) but when one of the guys was sucking me, I came in his mouth; it surprised him and, for a moment, he didn't like how it felt and tasted - but then then was over the moon because I could shoot and sucked me again so I could do it again. It made me highly popular among the fellas and a the "hot in the ass" girls, too. Man, those were the good days!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123