Register

Introductions

1. straydog600
    straydog600
    Hey this is a new group for bisexuals from wisconsin just like to introduces yourselves and ur location or what ur into or whatever im straydog im originally from the appleton area but am currently livin near Eau Claire, and i am bisexual, and just looking to meet and connect with new people who are also bi. their my intro, feel free to message me anytime to chat or whatever, and post something about your self and lets get this group goin
  2. tempest4all
    tempest4all
    I have been an on and off again visitor to this site. Have met folks here before. Mainly straight but do like the occasional hot dick with the right kind of guy. Mainly oral but would go further if everything felt right. I would like to really have a regular thing with another guy (like once a month or something like that). Need to be super discrete as I am married and involved in the community. My wife does know I have done this in the past but isn't a huge fan. Kind of a don't ask don't tell scenario. I live in the Waukesha area and like to bike, run and just getting into kayaking.
  3. BiJoe696
    BiJoe696
    I am kind of like tempest, would enjoy meeting others in area for fun. Very Bi MM, Central part of the state. Profile tells lots about me and the wife.
    Chat anytime
  4. fundevil
    fundevil
    Hi all. Discretion is a key for me, too. Looking for a clean, disease-free friend or couple who I can trust. Tempest and BiJoe, look me up anytime! I love emails, chats, invitations.
  5. maxxim1
    maxxim1
    Hello to all. New to here but looking to make new friends and maybe more.
  6. loves oral
    loves oral
    bi interested in getting together with some one for mutual oral.
  7. wimale
    wimale
    Hello group. I am in North Central Wisconsin. I would like to find some people locally to have discrete, adult fun with.
  8. Oral Skill
    Oral Skill
    hi I am new to the site, looking to hook up occasionally, I enjoy Oral and Anal, I prefer mostly straight men, send me a message
  9. Pecala
    Pecala
    Hi, I haven't been here for a while but drop by once in a while to see if anyone close by has joined. I'm not into traveling because I've been stood up too many times in my home town of Kenosha to want to spend all the time and money to go get stood up somewhere else. I'm really not into anal at all. Just want to find a blow buddy for mutual fun. I'm not really that attracted to guys at all really just the idea of sucking dick and getting sucked. My past experience on these kind of sites have been totally fruitless. I think this is just a game some people play. They entice you into going to meet you and then never meet you. That's particularly why I'm not interested in the long distance thing when I can go and get stood up right here in Kenosha. I'm married with children and have a full time job. I don't have a lot of free time just mainly on the weekends. Saturday is my normal free time when I visit the book stores and record shops and a few other shops I frequent.
  10. steven_356
    steven_356
    Hi I am new to this group (even though i have been on this website for four years now.) I haven't had any luck with finding a lady and guy friends on here that are local since I don't drive. I am also Bisexual but, I do have some setbacks that I am not totally thin and I am big and tall. I am into anything except for bondage. I don't like to be tied down to a bed post but, I do have some experience with both genders and I am new to my sex life since I just started it about a year ago.
  11. Bi & Loving it
    Bi & Loving it
    Hi, everyone! I just joined today hoping to find someone in the West Bend area that can host. A couple (MF or MM) would be cool.
  12. soothsayer
    soothsayer
    Hello! I don't know how often people come to this site or group, but I just wanted to say that I am in the Marinette area. Just joined the site today, and I look forward to meeting whomever!
  13. dannmann2015
    dannmann2015
    Hi everyone, recently new to this site and just joined this group. Im hoping to find some like minded couples and males. Lets have some fun.
  14. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest online bisexual dating site that has been successfully helping singles and couples find open-minded and sexy bisexual women and bisexual men as well as bi-curious people eager to explore intimate relationships. Finding bisexuals on regular dating sites can be frustrating to say the least. Here at Bi-SexualDating, you will feel comfortable searching for other sexy and bisexual individuals just like yourself. We encourage you to explore your sexuality and chat with singles and couples in a secure, safe and fun environment. From intimate encounters, lovers to true love
  15. joe4dick
    joe4dick
    Hello all, new here. I am smooth shaven, bit over weight about 5'8" I like kissing pissing sucking fucking. I am 50 and married, I have a hot wife that gets turned on knowing that I want to date men. Kinda looking for a married man around the same age that likes beer drinking and wants a new friend to hang out with that is outside of the norm, reg, friends. Know what I mean. I am N of GB.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast