Register

Lets get this started...

1. Erotinaughty
    Erotinaughty
    Participating in the martial arts at age fourteen, I became increasingly limber and as I stretched-out, came to the realization that at least "in theory" I could lick my dick. Theory quickly became practice and I would take the knob and soon quite a bit of my eight inches into my mouth. Initially, I felt a vaguely uncomfortable fellating myself, but figured since it was my cock and my mouth, there was nothing particularly gay about it. At night, when I was most flexible, I would lay on the floor, slip a pillow under my head and swing my knees up and over, flanking my head. I would lick and suck myself to the brink repeatedly and then finish off manually, ejaculating into Kleenex or a paper towel. Having read about prostate stimulus in a woman's magazine, I also began inserting a well-lubed candle into my ass and had some epic orgasms as a result. My routine was to get myself very close to coming orally and then sliding the candle in and out in short, quick strokes to keep myself directly on the edge. Then, I would stretch out and jerk myself off. Coming in my own mouth was a bit of a boundary for me at fifteen. But one night I returned from a party a bit high and intensely horny. I curled-up and started sucking, a new, plumper candle raking across my p-spot. I had grown accustomed to the sweet precum that flowed into my mouth but had yet to take that final step...until that night. With my adolescent ass stuffed and my cock being greedily slurped and licked, I took myself to the brink several times before inadvertently slipping over the edge gloriously, pumping gush after delicious gush of hot cream into my now-yearning mouth. I swallowed every pearly drop reflexively. I was a bit freaked-out and abstained from blowing myself for a while...but not for long;D I preferred not having cum-soaked towels to keep track of and since I am noisy, having a full mouth muted my cries. I recall having one-lad orgies when my folks were away, sometimes sucking myself off repeatedly until the final orgasm was all-but-dry and my ass sore-in-a-nice-way. My taste for cream ramped up and I took to masturbating into a baggie in the morning (when I was least limber) and stashing my luscious loads in the freezer for later enjoyment. In one memorable suck-session, I eagerly slurped down forty-four cached loads (FYI, just shy of one fluid cup or a generous handful of full-mouthfuls), heated to precisely 100F. Yum! I continued sucking myself off until my early 40's when a few extra pounds ended the fun, although snowballing and post-ejaculatory cunnilingus (clean-up) remain very much on the menu. There is rarely a wet spot on our bed.
  2. Waylon
    Waylon
    I joined this group only because I used to be able to self-suck but unfortunately am no longer able to do so. It was a lot of fun back when I was in my late teens as I was very slim waisted, limber yet still muscular upper body. I could get down easily enough to engulf the whole head and with effort, could take about 2 or 3 inches and suck up and down. Naturally I enjoyed cumming in my own mouth and really wish I could still do that today. I get my fix nowdays by giving great head to a few lucky men.
  3. fantuso
    fantuso
    I too could suck my own cock when i was younger and much more flexible than I am now. Just as Waylon I could take the entire head and several inches. And again, just as Waylon, I too enjoyed cumming in my mouth and savor the thick, warm, sweet liquid pumping into my mouth. I miss it too.
  4. guywholikesboth
    guywholikesboth
    All though my cock is only 6 inches when i was a teen i was able to get the head in and cum in my mouth. But I am no longer able and havent since i hit my mid twentys
  5. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    I'm 50 yrs old and i can still get my cock between my lips, its better than trying to aim my cum in my willing mouth.
  6. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    When I was a teenager I could self suck. I enjoyed it so much that if became a regular thing.