Register

First Time Fun

1. secretservicer
    secretservicer
    I was in my early 40's when I got interested in Cross-dressing. I've always been very young looking and, being only 5'8" with a slim build, I thought I'd try being "pretty". I spent a good amount of money on a high-end, flowing red wig since I really wanted to do it right. I tried that on first thing before I went any farther with my curiosity. Being married and not wishing to be 'found out', I had to wait for my wife at the time be at work before I could begin. The wig was very well made and when I put it on, I couldn't wait to do my make up. I used my wife's cosmetics and added my eye-liner, light blue eye-shadow, red lip-stick, a bit of powder, and subtle puff of rouge on my cheeks.The transformation was amazing! I always knew I would make a pretty 'girl' since I had passed for one (in 8th grade), at a Halloween party that fooled everyone there, even my GF at the time. No one knew who I was until I sprung my identity by kissing my GF to the gasps of everyone at the party. Anyway, the result of the wig and make-up cemented my inclination to pursue the life-style.

I proceeded to scout out the ladies section at department stores. First things first, sexy panties, white lace-top stockings with garters, and a modestly padded bra would begin my outfit. After trying all of that on with my wig and make up, I felt soooo sexy and feminine it made me exhilarated and giddy. I was ready for a pair of high-heels and cute little party dress - the second-hand store was full of them. I found a pink/white pattern dress with lace hems and lace mid-cut collar - kind of reminded me of "Pettycoat Junction". The only pumps that fit me were black but they would suffice for the time being. While I was there, I noticed a pair of long white gloves, surely from a "Victory's Secret" store - these would hide my 'manly' hands. lastly, I bought a medium sized bag to store my secrets in. My outfit was complete.

Standing in front of the mirror, all dressed up, complete with wig and make-up, I was staring at who I decide to call "Bethie". I swear I could've walked into any bar and never be suspected of being a 'man'. I really couldn't believe what I was looking at - I was beautiful lol.
    At the time, Craig's List was a thing and personal ads were tolerated so I posted my picture as "Bethie" searching for bi-men who were interested in having sex with cross-dressers. I'm flattered to say, I was very popular. I responded to at least 6 inquiries. Two of which were one-night stands and the other 4 became regular hook-ups for the next couple of years. One of my 'men' would lay out rose petals and make love to me as if I were his mistress on a weekly basis. He would buy me cute dresses, sexy panties, and different color stockings to change things up a bit. we still correspond to this day though he is hundreds of mile away. I think he truly loved me.

Sadly, I got paranoid that my wife was getting suspicious so I packed all my outfits into that black bag and discarded them deep into the woods. I've not returned to the life-style and now, 20 years later, being older and not as easy to pass as vivacious red-head, it's all a very fond memory. I'm glad I was Bethie even for a moment in time.
  2. Itsmejj
    Itsmejj
    Wow this has me so intrested to see what Bethie looks like. I have a mental picture but i want the real thing lol. I love the feeling when i slide panties on or a thong and than my wifes short sexy shorts and a bra and walk around. Unfortunately i am not passable but from sounds of it you were very very sexy. I know you said you got rid of all the clothes and wigs but do you still have urges to wear panties or anything else?