Register

60 yrs old and still sharing the wife

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My sexual proclivities knows no bounds when sex is involved. My wife of 39 yrs is still a sexual Dinamo. Her thirst for sex is unreal and I play along often. We both have a mutual friend who frequents our bed very often, because he is married his visits often happen during the day so his wife is un aware of his activities. Its not un common for me to come home to find her pussy leaking from his cum. Yesterday I found myself leaving work early and upon arriving home walked in to find him grinding her tiny pussy. Make no mistake, its not uncommon fr me to come home to her fucking him, what was incredible was the way he was eating her cum soaked pussy.

As ii walked in my cock was instantly hard, my mouth wanted to suck his delicious cock and her cum soaked pussy, but he had other plans, as I got naked he grabbed my cock and swallowed it whole I busted a nut a nut in his throat as I ate her pussy. So by now he was hard again and gave her his cock again. Cum you mother fucker she said, I was in tow eating her pussy and licking his throbbing balls as he dumped another load into her. after he pulled out out I slammed my throbbing cock into her honey hole and released my juice into her fuck box. As she lid there exhausted, he went down on me and licked me clean. what a good polite guy.