Register

I tasted cum when I was young and became addicted

1. Take.it.Easy
    Take.it.Easy
    When i was 7 my mom's boyfriend would take naps with me while my mother was at work. He would touch my penis and rub my ass while he played with himself. Then he started giving me blowjobs. After awhile he started rubbing his cock between my legs and then asked me to suck him, I would always avoid he cumming in my mouth. His pre-cum was sweet and I think I was 8 when I wanted to try swallowing his load. It was too much and his cock was about 8". I love having him cum in my mouth after that I was hooked. When I was 9 he started fucking me but would always cum in my mouth. I got good at deep throating too. This went on just about everyday unit I was 16. Then I only dated girls but missed sucking cock and eating cum. Then I met a trans that was amazing, she was a vers top with a very nice cock and huge cummer. We took a lot of pics and made some great vids:-) lots of fun!
  2. KDaddy23
    KDaddy23
    I got my first taste of cum from a man and when I was nine... and I got hooked. It tasted... good but felt weird in my mouth and there was so much of it that I just swallowed it out of reflex; with the head of his dick still my mouth, it never occurred to me to just move my head and spit it out. I didn't get all of it but the next time I had a chance to suck a grownup's dick, I made sure to get all that I could into my stomach. Man, I got seriously hooked on sucking dick and swallowing cum and while many would say that the way I got hooked was despicable and illegal, I have zero regrets about it. I got bribed to do it the first time so I can't say that I was forced to do it so I dismiss the allegations that I was abused and more so when I didn't feel like I was.
  3. Take.it.Easy
    Take.it.Easy
    I hear you, just to anticipate the pause and pumping into my mouth turns me on! Throating is the best although I love a good facial.
  4. jamescubb68
    jamescubb68
    At 12 I tasted mine, then I ate it regularly, at 15 I started my journey with an older neighbour, was so excited swallowing his, then others, I am a proud cum addict, never spat
  5. KDaddy23
    KDaddy23
    @Take.it.Easy, yeah - the anticipation of when the pumping would begin was... delicious. How much would I get? What would it taste like? Knowing good and damned well that I shouldn't be sucking dicks at all just added to the excitement of doing it. Learning the tips and tricks to get a guy to cum and, for me, they couldn't do it fast enough to make me happy. I love to get all the dick I could into my mouth so I could really feel it pumping as I hustled to swallow it. Yeah, as far as adults went, I knew it was wrong... and I didn't care a whole lot and neither did they - and that's just the way it was and right along with brothers doing each other, too.
  6. KDaddy23
    KDaddy23
    I did taste my own cum one day and, hmm, it didn't taste bad at all! The "funny" part is that I didn't taste it because I wanted to; I had jerked off and realized that I didn't have anything to clean my mess up... so I licked and sucked it off my hand and fingers and scooped it off from wherever it had landed on me. Later on in life, I would be able to suck myself off... and I can't begin to describe how that felt!