Register

Sissy Crossdresser's WELCOME !

1. Sissy Seanette
    Sissy Seanette
    HI I am Sissy Seanette ! I am a closeted Crossdresser, I am completely hairless and silky smooth shaved and lotioned daily. I Love to Crossdress I love my thigh high Nylons, my 8 pairs of 5" strappy whore heels, my dresses, lingerie, my 25 pairs of panties, my sissy pink maid outfit and sissy slutty school girl outfit. I have tons of toys. Any one from or Near BUFFALO, NY? Being a sissy gurl was mostly due to watching soo many sissy hypno videos, they altered my brain my thinking.. and Now I love to be a gurl and being a Gurl I crave the COCK.. and oral anal sex.. I guess it is natural after all I try to be a complete GURL...I am married which poses a problem.. I have to stay hidden and closeted. I HATE IT ! If I could I would be Seanette 24/7 So Hello Gurls I hope People like this Group.. MEN and CD's All are Most welcome.
  2. Shiguy
    Shiguy
    Hello seanette,
    I feel the same as you but unshaven. Love glossy pantyhose and high heels. Too muscular to pass.
    sucked my 1st cock about a month ago, interesting. I would love to get topped someday.
    I?ve never communicated with another of my kind.
    take care of yourself
    shiguy
  3. Sissy Seanette
    Sissy Seanette
    Hi thank you for commenting. where are You located? I so need to find a steady FUCK SUCK BUDDY nearby. A Man, a CD/TS/TV/Sissy I want to Kiss hug suck fuck cuddle shower play dress and sexpose in public and have sex in public... Just semi secluded place... or a parking lot/car ramp restroom wooded area park beach...UMMm I get so excited about showing myself.. So damned hard to meet someone... no one can ever host and being married I just can run out the door ...need to plan ahead..

4. Shiguy
    Shiguy
    I do travel to Buffalo a couple of times a year. Hotel by the airport usually. Be glad to explore you next time I?m there
  5. Shiguy
    Shiguy
    I do travel to Buffalo a couple of times a year. Hotel by the airport usually. Be glad to explore you next time I?m there
  6. Sissy Seanette
    Sissy Seanette
    Please email me next time Your in Buffalo... seanette55@outlook.com
  7. Shiguy
    Shiguy
    Will do Seanette
  8. nuzlik
    nuzlik
    Hiya gang. NY state here, right near the Jersey border. 64yo bi guy that loves to look sexy when i am with someone. Usually online or at the Adult stores nearby.