Register

North Texas

1. olderstillwantin
    olderstillwantin
    What part of North Texas? It is a big area.
  2. mwm60fr
    mwm60fr
    Ellis County
  3. olderstillwantin
    olderstillwantin
    Parker County here
  4. mwm60fr
    mwm60fr
    Parker County is not that far away. Not easy meeting guys our age or any age really. And personally not sure how to go about meeting guys. Do you have much luck? Do you know many guys in your area into this?
  5. olderstillwantin
    olderstillwantin
    You would thing on a nation wide website there would be more identifying being from the DFW area. I haven't been on this site very long so I haven't met anyone here. I have met a few from another site, but it seems most of them want to meet for a blow and go in the back seat but that is not my thing. I kinda funny like that so it may be why I don't meet more people. I travel for work sometimes and have met some while out of state. Having a hotel room alone helps being able to host.
  6. Diver1965
    Diver1965
    Collin county here. I would love to meet someone here. Trying.
  7. mwm60fr
    mwm60fr
    olderstillwantin, I understand what you are saying and I agree with you. That is not my thing either. I like to take things nice and slow so we both can enjoy it. I'm too old to be playing in the back seat....LOL... You're also correct about not getting many responses from this area.
  8. Txobimwm
    Txobimwm
    Ellis county also. Interested in finding a guy that just wants to enjoy each other, not into anal but oral is great.