Register

In the showers

1. Cleanshaven69
    Cleanshaven69
    When we go camping, I always use the showers available to campers. I never cover up in them unless kids are in there. Last October I left my curtain open, another older gent was coming into shower. I watched him undress as I was stroking my cock with soap. Unfortunately didn't get any kind of response from him. He was also overweight sporting a small cock too. Maybe someday I will get lucky
  2. ikmaybe2
    ikmaybe2
    I like to shower with others and shave my cock. I like smooth bodies. Here in campgrounds you have mixed MF showers where everyone shower together - communal shower no cubicles. Horny to stroke with soap and shave your public hair with a razor.
  3. Cleanshaven69
    Cleanshaven69
    Never thought about shaving in front of others. Will be on my list for next trip. Great idea!!
  4. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    I also shave in front of others. Very erotic, as it seems others can't avoid looking. I've had men strike up a conversation about shaving, one time leading to the guy sucking on me, then both of us going into a shower where he fucked me. I wish I was so lucky every time.
  5. Opportunist
    Opportunist
    Like showers in KOA camp ground or national park types?