Register

The Weekend : The First Day

1. Bi Nudist Male
    Bi Nudist Male
    The Weekend

(The First Day)

By the time I got to my place up in the mountains north of Tucson, it was around 3 in the morning and I was bushed.

Pulling up to the driveway, I saw 5 cars. My friends had already arrived and let themselves in, just as we planned.

All the lights were out and I figured everybody else was asleep. My room and the guest rooms were at separate wings of the house and I didn?t want to wake anyone, so I went directly to my own bedroom, via a separate entrance.

The next morning, I was awakened by the sound of splashing in the pool.

I grabbed my swimming trunks and a towel and raced out to see my friends.

I hadn?t seen some of these guys since high school, and everybody looked great.

I jumped in among them, and the water fight began. We splashed and kicked at each other until, eventually, we each hugged one another and really say hi and got to catching up.

Randy was still the red-headed guy with the wiry build of somebody who?d grown up on a working dairy farm. He was still just as agile, just as direct ? and just as funny ? as he used to be.

Gary was still dark and short, with a natural athlete?s body, but now sporting a beard.

Danny the redhead used to be my mom?s favorite. Smart as a whip with curly red hair. He played a good game of basketball, too, at least through eighth grade.

At the end of the pool were Frank and Chris. God, I?d known those guys since grade school, too.

Frank still had his wavy brown hair, big teeth and mischievous smile.

Chris still had those penetrating beautiful eyes, like those paintings you see sometimes come to life. Still there, too, were the high cheekbones that drew his lips into an easy and irresistible smile, with dimples in his cheeks.

We went on like that, from friendly re-introductions to rough horseplay, for at least an hour.

Occasionally, one of the guys would go up and grab a beer, or a sandwich, and come back.

I think it was Frank who got things started.

?We?re up here in the mountains, there isn?t another person for miles, and you guys are some of the best friends I?ve had all my life. Gentlemen, I am going COMMANDO!?

With that, he reached back, kicked up his knees and pulled off his swimsuit, tossing it right into my face.

I took it as some kind of challenge. I was the host, after all, and maybe he was asking if it was cool for us to skinny dip in my pool.

I grabbed his suit in one hand while I took off my own with the other, and tossed both of them back at Frank.

?Oh yeah, that?s better,? I heard one of the other guys say over the sound of wet suits hitting my swimming pool deck.

Stripping and feeling the sensation of being naked in water, freeing sensitive parts of the body that are almost always clothed, is always an exhilarating experience to me. But it was something special to be able to do that with guys I?d known for so long.

I grabbed my knees to my chin, exposing my deepest asshole to the gliding feel of the water, then spread my legs apart while I looked to the other guys and, hesitating, discretely and very briefly touched my cock.

Here I was, naked in my pool with five of the best guys I ever knew.

Guys that I grew up with, guys who were my brothers in childhood, but who I haven?t seen since we were 18.

That was 10 years ago.

We were grown men now. We?d gone in all directions, lived our lives, but now found ourselves reunited, here, in my swimming pool in the mountains north of Tucson. And we were bare-ass.

I wondered. Were any of them gay? Maybe bi? Or at least curious?

I decided I?d find out.

My pool is designed to look like a pond, an odd shape, rather oblong, two circles joined by a narrow part, with each circle just big enough for a group of six to 15 people. After that, it gets a little crowded.

We?d all kind of gathered in a semi-circle at one end, so close together that, if I reached out, I could probably touch any one of them.

And oooh, I sure wanted to !

Looking at each of them, watching these beautiful naked bodies in the pool, laughing, smiling and horsing around, my Gaydar was humming ? but it?s been known to be wrong.

I swam over a little and got myself behind Gary. I figured if water felt good against naked skin, imagine the feeling of wet naked skin against wet naked skin.

Apparently, Gary thought so, too.

I briefly swam up against him from behind, my chest against his back, my cock straining against his ass crack, and gently, very gently, put my arms around him.

With all our friends watching, Gary drew me closer, putting his own hands gently against mine as he moved his ass and legs against me.

As we writhed our naked bodies against one another, he turned around and found my lips. We both opened our mouths and let our tongues play as our naked bodies entwined.

?I knew this was gonna be a good weekend!?

It was Frank, sitting up on the pool deck so he could get a better view.

As usual, he broke all of us up for a laugh. Then, as Frank idly stroked his cock on the side of the pool, Gary left me briefly and swam over toward him, taking his hardening cock into his mouth ? but leaving me with a hard cock and nobody to help me with it.

It wasn?t a problem. I?m both a voyeur and an exhibitionist, so I never mind taking a moment to enjoy the scenery.

And the scenery this night was spectacular.

I thought I?d be lucky if just one of my old friends might be a little bi-curious.

Instead, I?d hit the jackpot. Every fucking one of these guys was as horny as I was!

And it sure didn?t take long for each of us to get into the spirit of the moment.

Everywhere I looked, my friends were kissing, sucking and fucking.

As Gary took Frank?s 8 inch monster cock into his mouth, Chris and Randy were up on one of my couches in a passionate 69. At least I think it was Chris and Randy. I could only see asses and legs because each of their faces was buried in each other?s crotch.

As I stood there in the pool, just watching the action and rubbing my cock, Danny came into view.

God, he was beautiful, with a cut chest and sexy six-pack below, all leading to a mound of red hair capping his 7 inch dick ? well, 7 inches soft, that was.

I smiled at Danny as we swam toward each other, our arms and our legs all primed for a warm embrace and wet kiss.

We had been really close in school, and I had always suspected ? hoped ? that Danny might be gay, but here we were. I know Danny must be thinking the same thing about me.

?I?ve wanted to do this with you since we were 10,? I told him, breaking away from our kiss.

?Ten? Try seven!? he replied, kissing me again.

My hands eagerly explored Danny?s body as he did the same to me. We kissed deeply and passionately, rubbing our entire bodies against one another for maximum contact.

I felt Danny?s cock growing against me.

I took both our dicks in my hand, gently rubbing both of them as both of us got harder, naked bodies entwined, our tongues in each other?s mouth.

About this time, Chris and Randy came off the couch and got back into the pool. I don?t know how long that took, but suddenly, there were Chris and Randy, rubbing their naked hard bodies against me and Danny as we continued our embrace.

Like a magnet, our sex ball now attracted Gary and Frank, who had been idly stroking each other?s cock and kissing at the other end of the pool.

Now, it was as I had imagined it, some of my oldest friends had become a naked, writhing ball of cocks, asses, legs, mouths and tits, all gathered along the side of my pool north of Tucson.

I don?t remember how many cocks I sucked that day, or how many mouths did me the same loving favor. I can?t recall whose asses I explored, except to say that I am always glad to do anal at a pool or something, where everybody is so clean (just a thought).

After a while, one by one, we started to tire out, until it was just Chris and Frank. They had always had some kind of special attraction at school, I always thought. Well, now, in my pool, they were getting to explore it at long, long last.

And it was only 1 PM.

And it was just Saturday.

This was going to be one HELL of a WEEKEND!
  2. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    mmm Good start. A little more detail would be nice, however.