Register

Whats the first sexual and non-sexual thing you do once limitations are lifted?

1. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    Curious what local ambitions are....
  2. emerging
    emerging
    I have been a loyal husband for many, many years. My wife and I have had a great sex life. Recently, just before Covid she announce she no longer wanted to have sex....I was floored! We discussed but she is done!
    I often preach on forums (SGB) that if I was not having sex at home I would look for a FWB. So, once Covid is over, I shall seek a local buddy. Someone to bike/hike with and eventually enjoy each others bodies.
  3. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    @emerging, We have seen a dramatic drop in an already light sex life since isolations began. I have already talked to my wife about the need for a FWB, and now that it seems out of the question from a safety concern (remember when all we had to worry about was STI's and being outed at work/publically?) I am starting to think she is just leaving me to find that FWB and skipping the intimacy at home. I am sure she is struggling with the same depressive conditions I am, but she wont talk about things so I fear I may be in that same situation as you coming out of the pandemic.
    FYI - I do like to hike, local trails on nicer weather days... it's good to be outdoors.
  4. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    Nature sure seems to help balance the moods...I truly hope everyone finds the relief they can safely get...despite it all...
    @emerging...what is SGB?
  5. emerging
    emerging
    Hi guys
    @DAn: SGB my bad, should be SBG, Shy Bi Guys. I use to belong and chat with other bi's.
    @CurEUs: I believe we have met a year or 2 ago. It was when I was in a no- cheat mode, we just had lunch a few times, went for a stroll or 2 in the NW area. Maybe we can stroll again....6ft apart. If memory serves (and often it does not) you wanted a married man that was out to his wife and allowed to play around. FWIW, I am NOT out and do not have permission to fol around. But the way I see it,she no longer wants to make love and I do. I am chatting/biking/hiking with others like me. Trying to find an FWB. I am not Blo-n-go type.
    Happy Thanksgiving, stay safe gents, don't eat too much
  6. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    @Emerging....likely without going to families for the holidays, I will eat BETTER, not worse. Very regulated at home. Lose my mind when out. Cureus and I have been trying to schedule a lunch date at panera or something...Let us know if you want to be included...Most of the conversation occurs via text...not online.
  7. Passarino
    Passarino
    I would love to have a meet-and-greet with the members here. I feel like I'm a bi virgin again it's been so long.
  8. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    @Passarino...up for a lunch with a couple guys...masks...etc....I have been trying to start a small group in Baltimore area.
  9. emerging
    emerging
    I might be up for a meet and greet. Problem now is weather. I have not gone into a restaurant since this has started. I order carry out, eat outside if possible or at home. I am still being cautious as we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    A woodland hike where we bring snacks/sandwich might be doable.
    I am retired so have free mid week daytimes.
  10. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    What I would like to do is take on all the men, women, couples that have been feeling depressed, anxious, unwanted, frustrated, etc etc and RELIEVE all of those bad feelings and feel good again after they have released in me (for the men) and orgasmed as many times as they would like, for the ladies (I am very good and well versed with using a magic wand (hitaci vibrator .for those who do not know what that is).
  11. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    crickets...
  12. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    people are actually "engaging" again. Well, I have been for awhile. Anyone going to get together again for real?