Register

Buddy fucked me silly in the woods

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well careful what you wish for, my buddy and I were up north at the cabin doing spring chores and when I was joking around saying you know have you ever thought about just a hard core fucking when the spirit hit you, yep he said I think about it but never acted on it. Yesterday was a fairly warm day and clearing some brush and feeding the fire we worked up a sweat, and with nothing being said he grabbed me yanked my pants down and unknown to me was already naked from the waste down turned me around face fucked my throat and then bent me over a tree and with no other lube than his spit shoved his cock deep into my ass, fuck dude that hurt, shut the fuck up and take it pussyboy, once I relaxed abit it felt great getting raped in the woods, while I held on he pumped me hard until I felt his cock throbbing and pulsating as he dumped his load. He pulled out leaving me sore and full but I had to jack myself getting off a load which he willingly swallowed. What a guy he is.
  2. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I love impromptu sex out and about.. I love it in weird places, the weirder the better!! Like being gang banged in a rest area on a picnic table, or on a bus stop bench on a corner in the middle of the night.. mind you I have to be in the right mood.. spontaneous impromptu sex is really erotic..