Register

To My SBG Brothers

1. KDaddy23
    KDaddy23
    How has your life been since SBG went away? Anyone feeling lost? Miss the camaraderie we had, the written intimacy we seemed to share with each other? If you're not posting or commenting on this "new" site, why aren't you? I'm doing my best to contribute here via blogs and comments and I'd love to see my SBG brothers doing the same thing so that by being here, we don't feel like outsiders.

Come, my brothers - join me in waking this place up and add our own thoughts, feelings, and experiences to this place!
  2. Arsamatoria
    Arsamatoria
    Great post KDaddy. This site may not be as good as what we had with SBG, but at least we have it. I hope our other brothers respond to your invitation. Let’s try to keep it going.
  3. DD788Snipe
    DD788Snipe
    I've been trying to do just that KDaddy. It's definitely different from SBG. I think a few got disenfranchised and left or just weren't feeling it so to speak like papaSmurf. I'll keep hanging in there and post when I can. You've been doing a great job of proving you're great asset to this forum. Hopefully others will heed your call to action and get more involved. I unfortunately have had some health issues I've been working through so my sex life has been on hold but hopefully things will be better come the new year. Be safe brother.