Register

How do you act when in public versus in private

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    I’m curious as too how many of you like minded Bi guys act in public versus in private. My personality in public is serious and professional So as to not let my Bi side show, however in the privacy of my home with my buddy, I turn into a total cock sucking machine who loves to be naked and milking cock and taking it up the ass. I moan and squirm like a horned up girl getting laid. Being submissive to my buddies needs. Whether I’m swallowing his juice or he is creaming my ass I love it all.
  2. 19biman61
    19biman61
    Same here. On the outside I appear to be the all American male. In private I love man to man sex. The sucking, licking, jerking, fucking, cumming and swallowing. I also like to crossdress. If I'm dressed as a man then I'm open to mutual JO, sucking and fucking. If I'm dressed as a woman then I am feeling submissive and I want to get fucked!
  3. BayAreaRob
    BayAreaRob
    Bi married and closeted here, but pretty much the same story. In public or with the family, I'm pretty conservative. With a guy behind closed doors, though, I'm more flirty and a little sub when it comes to sucking cock.
  4. delpark
    delpark
    It depends on the situation on how I act. I am married and in the closet, so most of the time I am just appear to be a straight guy. I look at women, my wife will even point out ones to me. I'll look at guys as well.

If I am out by myself, I tell myself to engage my homosexual recognition vibes, both to transmit and receive.

Sometimes I'll wear something to indicate I like men. I have a necklace with a bear that I leave exposed. Most often I have a pin of a swallow that I wear to indicate I do swallow. I have made a bracelet and an anklet of rainbow ribbon that I have worn to cruise. Years ago I made a necklace and a bracelet of beads in bisexual colors that I would wear.

If the opportunity presents itself, I'll flirt with guys.

In socially acceptable settings, I like setting aside my heterosexual persona and fully engaging in my homosexuality.
  5. T man
    T man
    well said. I think you are spot on and I do the same
  6. jonfranklin
    jonfranklin
    I'm a lot like the original poster, masc and straight in public and at home, but put a naked man in front of me, my knees get weak and I turn into a horny, totally submissive slut ;-)
  7. sidneyreilly
    sidneyreilly
    Jekyll and Hyde for me, publicly an average straight guy with one exception, as i am now, wear little thongs. Like the sheer one i have on now. Privately feminine, super clean hygiene and waxed front and back.
  8. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    In public I am an average guy. Behind closed doors I can become a very feminine cock sucking cum slut