Register

This was the way for my first time.

1. JimmyPlays
    JimmyPlays
    My first time, as an adult, was my reply to a Craigslist post by a guy just a mile away from my house. I was nervous as heck driving to his place. Knocked, he answered and invited me in. We had already shared a few emails so there was no question what we wanted to do. We talked some but he made the first move, slid over to me on the couch and put his arm around my shoulders, brought his lips to mine and we kissed. At the same time he put his hand on my cock, which got hard. I'm a good kisser and I could tell he liked my kiss. I felt really good to have the adrenaline surging in my veins. My groin was very warm, my cock super sensitive and so hard it was jerking up and down. I hadn't been that turned on in a long time.

We separated from kissing and he was very flush red in the face. I took that to mean he was excited too. We removed our clothes and he dove for my cock, putting his mouth over my cock all the way down and purred as he sucked me. I laid back, pushed by hips up and my cock further into his mouth. He didn't gag at all. Took my cock all the was to the hilt. Not being experienced as I am now, but if today, I would have pulled his head down and fucked his face, see if I could get him to gag.

I didn't cum right away and he pulled off and kissed my again. I could taste my cock on his lips. I moved down to his cock and saw he was uncut. I had recently read that the uncut head would be more sensitive than mine, so I made sure not to over do with his head, didn't want to cause any discomfort. Now basically this was my first cock in my mouth and when he was close his hand touched my head to gesture that he didn't want to cum. I realized right then how fucking great sucking cock was for me. I was having the time of my life knowing I could make him cum. That's exactly what I did. I went forward with all the suck-lust I had and when he came, I felt his warm cum all over my tongue. It was pleasent tasting and my hot-sex meter pegged all the way over. When I pulled away he asked if I was ok (thinking maybe I didn't like his cum). I looked at him and smiled and said 'you taste great' and I meant it. I didn't mention at the beginning of this story that he was Gay, never once had he touched a woman sexually. Till this day sucking cock is my favorite thing to do sexually. I've made a good number of men cum. I've sucked cock the size of your little finger all the way up to a 10 inch monster that could choke me to death. Also Gay men make for better partners, why? Well I think it's because being Gay, inherently has more desire and more skill. My best playtime was 5 younger Gay men and me and 6 hours of everything. JimmyPlays
  2. Warren63
    Warren63
    that was hot, hope my first since I was a teenager is that good.