Register

Looking for MT friends, and online friends who relate and possibly sex.

1. Bi-guy rick
    Bi-guy rick
    I am always Horney, always craving cock. I have a wonderful wife who takes good care of me, but I cannot be myself with her in the bedroom. She would not understand it if I showed her my ass, used a dildo in front of her, ate my own cum. She would not understand that I crave cock and male ass. It is a challenge to find men who are serious about not only meeting, but continuing a relationship. I long for more than blow/fuck and go's. I long for afternoons of sex and hanging out together. Lounging around naked in between orgasms. I long for an overnight stay with a man.

I also long for someone to talk to about this. I do like to jo together via Skype or other platform. I do like to talk on the phone and share similar situations as well as fantasies. I do want and crave in person sexual encounters, but when that is hard to find I enjoy those other encounters as well, because I am alone in this sexual frustration, and I like to talk to men who are as well. So, if you are near me, great. If you are not a long distance friendship works too.
  2. looking for more
    looking for more
    holy shit. You wrote my exact story. i have been with my wife for 20 years. sex is ok but looking for more. Would like like to be fucked in the ass hard, but enjoy pussy.

Where are you located? Always looking for friends.

I have only one experience with a guy, who is a long time friend.
  3. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    I'm another cock lover in Montana. Push the envelope a bit. I told my wife we should shave each others pubes, and it became a regular bit of play, always ending with oral sex at the least. I was worried about what she would think about me using a dildo. Once day I decided to let her know. She had gone to town, and I knew when she would be home. When she got home, she always goes to the bedroom to change. That day she walked in and I had a cock shaped dildo in my ass and was fucking myself with it.
    She was surprised of course, and after watching a bit, asked if I was gay? I told her no, which was the truth at the time. I couldn't say the same now, I'm on a cock like a hound on a pork chop.
    I've been surprised at how many other cock suckers I have met around Kalispell.