Register

Nothing hotter than getting a few loads planted balls deep in me!

1. catcherinneed
    catcherinneed
    It’s nothing more than men being men. Carnal, primal urges hit at any point, so it’s only right to take care of such needs in the most natural way. It’s human nature. It’s instinct. Why fight nature and restrict sperm from flowing and swimming into a very welcoming pussy/ass? Why pull out and interrupt your pleasure until you’re done? Enjoy the “immortal/indecent” pleasure of both reach your climax and see your babies flooding the hole you just took for pussy? Rather than worry about a pregnancy that actually elevates your virility, your sperm should be seen as the ink your cock uses to sign your name with, proudly marking your territory inside whoever you’re mounting.
    See it this way too: Adam and Eve never saw rubbers. They didn’t know what pulling out was. So there goes to show - nothing natural about that. So... why should we not bareback? It’s the only way I’ll ever have sex and the only place I’ll ever ask a guy to ejaculate.
  2. monaohio
    monaohio
    nothing is better then feeling his cum going in your hole and his cock throbbing in your hole.it also feels good with his cum dripping down your legs when doing things in the house
  3. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    As a bisexual top I love to complete deep inside a beautiful warm wet tight hole as I start to shoot forcing myself to keep stroking in and out pumping shooting as I do the intense sensitivity of my cock wrapped in the soft milking flesh , oh my god I just love it keep pushing in and out until I have deposited every last drop into my beautiful sexy partner and slowly taking long deep strokes keeping myself harder firmer feeling it thicken in your depths