Register

Love morning cock

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Wife is out of town visiting her mother this long weekend so I did what I always do, called my favorite friend over for some naked man fun. Wednesday afternoon I sent a text telling him I was in need of his dick and he called back asking if he could bring a like minded friend. Is he clean and safe, yep married and is new to this, met him 2 weeks ago at the gym and he gives mean head but best of al this guy can cum like no other. I said that sounds hot, sure bring him with you. After introductions I learned he lives very close to me so that is convenient, 2nd he has a gorgeous cock and a huge nut sack, the biggest I have ever seen. I after licking his dick he was super hard and throbbing and I swallowed his entire length working the head of his cock with my throat muscles and he didn’t last long and filed my throat with a river of cum, shit I was gagging at the amount he spewed. He stepped back and said Jesus that was the most intense thing I have ever felt. After we all got off again I made it known he was welcome anytime and he said can I come over in the morning, I am an early riser and love getting off in the mornings.

He he knocked on the door at 430 this morning and I met him at the door , dick in hand he said good morning, I see you are ready. I am so he came in , I poured a cup of coffee and we sat in the kitchen talking and me stroking my dick he got down and gently swallowed my entire length it felt so good he stood up and undressed and as I gazed upon his gorgeous cock we went into the guest bedroom and we were 69ing and I lost my load, he said work your throat like you did last night, I did and he exploded with another huge load, fuck man how can you produce such huge amounts, don’t know always have. I now have a new friend who enjoys sucking as much as getting sucked.
  2. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    God damm you're one lucky bastard!!!
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well it seems my new found friend has made a few more visits and honestly I have become addicted to this guys cum, except now he is topping me, I am able barely to handle his 8 1/2 inch thick cock and hearing his big nut sack slapping my ass as he works his fuck stick and last night I had the most intense orgasm in a long time, as he spilled his load his cock robbed so hard and fast I lost it and I shot a load all over my chest and face, afterwards we both jumped in the shower and as fate would have it he bred me in the shower, and after he left my ass is so sore but this morning I am wishing he was here filling it up again.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    My buddy and I are at the cabin up North this weekend for the bow opener and after getting settled in we couldn’t wait to get naked, one of our favorite things to do is sit around naked and litterly taking our time edging each other. After he blasted me with a healthy load we went to bed and slept until this morning as I was awakened by his dick in my face this morning and he was super hard and he positioned me sideways off the bed with my head hanging over the side and aggressively throat fucked me until he filled my throat with his morning load. Damn I love hunting camp