Register

Oh Yes! 4

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    DISCLAIMER: All characters are fictional, no relation to anyone living or dead, all are 18 or older. If you do not like sexually oriented material, LEAVE NOW.

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty, oh so pretty and witty and GAY!" Arnie sang, prancing around in his lingerie - bra, panties, garter belt, stockings, high heels, wig and make up..... he DID feel pretty and gay!

There was a knock on his hotel room door and he rushed to answer it! It must be Don!

Don is a rep at the convention he met downstairs at the bar. They exchanged pleasantries, then got into a wildly sexual discussion about their mutual love for dressing and how they practice it while on the road, away from their wives, all the while hands under the table, fondling each other's cocks and balls in a solitary booth....

They agreed to meet in Arnie's room, both dressed, in an hour....

Arnie knew that Don would be dressed, and hurried to open the door to let him in.... and he was and scurried inside! "Did anybody see you?" Arnie asked.

"Nnooooo... ouuu you look ravishing, darling!" Don giggled, slipping off his overcoat and sliding into the open arms of Arnie!

"So do you, sweetheart! Kiss?" and they mashed their lipsticked mouths together, immediately seeking, and finding, each other's hot tongues! They passionately made out voraciously, tongues dueling, loving each other's hot mouths!

Breaking apart, they both confessed that neither of their wives would make out like that, even if they used to prior to marriage. Arnie confessed that his wife never once french-kissed him = ever! And both agreed that neither wife would eve suck their cocks for them, but both loved to lay back and have their husbands tongue their pussies!

"Oh yes, my Doris loved getting eaten out.... she confessed that she had other women lick her cunt for her too, and ate them out, also! Well, I love to suck cock, darling!" and took Arnie's cock between his lips......

"Ohhh my fuck's sake, and you're a great cocksucker, too!" Arnie sighed, guiding Don's head up and down his stiff member...
  2. cslutt
    cslutt
    Sorry, had to start another one, reminding me of all the illicit fun I had on the road at hundreds of hotels....
  3. cslutt
    cslutt
    "Say, young man, could you provide us assistance?" an older, very distinguished gentleman asked in the lobby of the same hotel to a young, strapping young man. "We will need assistance up in our room.... for several hours, are you available?"

"Um, yes... I am a bellhop and am here picking up my check.... let me get it and I'll be right back, ok? Name is Chris......" and shook his hand, slowly withdrawing it, marveling at his smooth palms, remarking, "Nice hands!" and ran off, only to return shortly. "Ok... which room?" It was the Penthouse......

They got off the elevator at the suite, going in. As soon as the door closed, the matronly wife drew him near and laid a liplock on him that would make a whore blush while the old man rubbed his back, then his front....

"Um, we have quite a sexual appetite and want to share it with a young, horny man...... my name is Edgar and this is my wife, Matilda... Ed and Tillie...." as he got down on his knees and unzipped Chris' trousers, removing Chris' cock and eagerly took it in his mouth.......

Tillie undid her top, scooping out her mammoth tits and brought his lips to her huge swollen areolas, having him suckle on one, then the other.... moaning at every little flick of his tongue..

Ed pulled off Chris's pants and shirt, making him naked, as Ed slipped off the robe he'd donned.

"ooohhhh fuckkkk....!" Chris groaned, succumbing to Ed's considerable cocksucking, and shot ropes of hot cum in his mouth, and Ed licking it right up...

"Ouuu fuck yesss.. spray my fucking husband's cocksucking mouth with your hot fucking seed from your young, hard cock, darling!" Tillie moaned in gutteral epithets!

"Now piss in my toilet mouth, darling!" Ed shuddered.

"Oh fuck, you two re fucking wild!" Chris moaned, pissing in Ed's mouth willingly, getting hard again in the process... Ed sucking on it to get him hard, then moving out of the way ad Tiilie' wrinkled, bony fingers started caressing his throbbing hardon with practiced and erotic strokes....

"Ohhh fuck you do that sooo sexy!" Chris moaned.

Yess... Tillie loved to give handjobs to guys in the back of the car, sucking them, then making them cum in a cup and drinking it, watching them and making them cum again!" Ed moaned, remembering the eroticism, watching them in the rear view mirror, himself jerking off in the front seat and cumming in a hankerchief himself......
  4. cslutt
    cslutt
    "OHHh fuckkk. you two are draining me!" Chris moaned, shaking with another mind-blowing orgasm!"

"Oh yes, we can do that, too!" Ed groaned. "Ever got a prostate massage?" Ed smiled, as he squirted gobs of K-Y on his fingers.....

"Nooooo...." Chris moaned, asking "What's that?"

"Come here.." Tillie grinned after greasing up her own fingers... "On all fours..." she instructed, feeling Ed's hands parting Chris's asscheeks and probing in his asshoe as Tillie's fingers massaged his throbbing hardon and hanging balls, until Ed's fist probed his ass, when his balls tightened up!

"OHHH FUCCKKKK!" Chris shuddered, feeling in intense wave of pure pleasure wash over him, then another as Ed's finger caresed his prostate...

That is a prostate massage, honey!" Ed said gleefully! Chris groaned as he shot load after load of hot cum into Tillie's massaging fingers and palms.... and Ed pushed a 10" dildo up Chris's ass, fucking him rapidly with it, milking more cum from his seminal sack!