Register

Regular anal

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    The older I get it seems the more I crave anal sex. My regular bud who I service often loves anal sex and gives me what I want on a regular basis. Our time in the bedroom is exciting and intense, and sometimes I get fucked twice in an evening. His big hairy body, big balls and his rigid dick is irresistible, and I often drain his balls orally and get his cock hard again for a longer anal session. He is one of the few men that makes me cum with out stroking myself, those touch less orgasms are so intense I litterly quiver when I cum only to see him lick it off my chest. His balls slapping my ass with every thrust is intense and hot. Once in awhile in the shower cleaning up and as I lather up his dick he gets hard again only to bend me over for another round. There are weekends where I might get laid 4 times in 2 days , I guess I am his man whore.
  2. bottomshooter
    bottomshooter
    The older I get, the more I crave what you describe. I haven't been with a man yet but I have used a dildo a number of times. I have learned enough about my body that I have cum a few times without touching my cock and those orgasms are AMAZING!
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    Indeed they are incredible, I often play with my dildo but look forward to my weekly hookup with my regular.
  4. Birob67
    Birob67
    I regularly finger my ass after lubing up. I love the feel of it. Even better when my secret lover slowly enters my tigjt ass and strokes a load in me