Register

Speedos

1. Tj726guy
    Tj726guy
    Does anyone else like wearing speedos?
    I like how they fit and the feel of them.
    I love being seen wearing them,

Any ladies here like their guys wearing them?
  2. MarcoJ
    MarcoJ
    I do. Although I was never a competitive swimmer, I grew up wearing them so they just feel more comfortable to me. Of course back then they were more popular and not yet stigmatized. It's too bad most Americans are such prudes and so averse to them... to the point that wearing something otherwise comfortable to you can be uncomfortable when worn over here.
  3. Tj726guy
    Tj726guy
    Can't believe that only one other person ethos group is a speedo fan!
  4. Zebra2
    Zebra2
    I am a definite fan of Speedo and similar brief/bikini swimwear....You are not alone, Tj726guy. I have a good collection, and I am finally living in a place near the beach.
  5. Tj726guy
    Tj726guy
    Zebra2, I'd love to live by the beach so I could wear mine all day. How many do you have?
  6. dillon_hockey
    dillon_hockey
    Speedos rule! I have loads and will post a few pics when the opportunity arises. I especially love how the lower abdomen looks and feels as the tight skin disappears down into the top of the speedo. Equally satisfying is following the unique lines that surround each cock; like snow-flakes with no two being the same.
  7. 4nik8ter
    4nik8ter
    Big fan of Speedos or similar for over 55 years. Skimpy and tight?.yummmmmm. Loved the feel and the look even when I was a youngster. I think being brought up in Europe had a lot to do with it. Too bad here in the US they tend to be frowned upon
  8. emerging
    emerging
    Another speedo fan, they feel wonderful. Plus who wants to sit in wet baggy pants after swimming, nude is best but speedos a close 2nd. I get looks and giggles when I wear in public. U.S. is rather sophomoric.