Register

Fantasy 10

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    DISCLAIMER: All characters are fictional, no relation to anyone living or dead, all are 18 or older. If you do not like sexually oriented material, LEAVE NOW.

"I went back 5 generations to Lucas, great great great grandfather to his son Frederick, his son Mark, his son Paul, his son Patrick and his son, me; Andrew (Andy). They were all documented in the old family chest that only the male relatives could access; salacious writings and letters, passed forward through generations of hot, horny, steamy writings, usually concluding in many orgasms!" I told my two boys as they played with my cock and balls, alternately sucking me off!

"Ouuuu daddy, please tell us more...." Tim, 23, groaned. Randy, 25, joined in, begging me and making me hard once again!

"Well, Lucas had two sons, Frederick the oldest and his younger brother Caleb, both in their 20's, just like you two boys... oh fuck that feels so fucking wonderful!" I shuddered, loving the attention! Lucas loved 'pestering' his two sons, writing....

"We work hard on the farm, but we play hard too. We cocked the hay in the field and sharpened our scythes for next time, then we could afford time in the barn while wife was preparing our nightly meal. Our scythes were hard, too, in our britches! I dropped mine and Caleb came up behind me and rubbed it up and down, then Frederick got behind Caleb and drove his hard prick up Caleb's ass, fucking him stoutly! I got down on my knees and took Caleb's hard prick in my mouth, slobbering all over it which pleased him greatly! He fucked my mouth rapidly and shot his cum down my throat, then Frederick shot in Caleb's ass. Both boys subsequently took my cock in their mouths, alternately sucking it and licking my bloated balls, then tonguing my ass while the other sucked me, and they made me cum long and hard! Very satisfying! We pulled on our clothes and trudged into the house, careful not to dirty the floors out of respect of the missus."

"Did you like that, sons?" I asked, wiping the cum from my lips after Randy shot his load on my face while Tim sucked my cock and got a mouthful of hot cum!

"Ouuuuu yesss, daddy! Next time, tell us about Frederick and his sons, ok? And maybe Caleb and his sons too?" Randy asked as Tim was on all fours, wanting my tongue up his asshole to lick out Randy's hot load he'd deposited.....

.................................................. ..............................................
  2. cslutt
    cslutt
    "Well, Frederick and Caleb ran the farm together until Frederick got married and had kids; Caleb took his profits from their farm and purchased another thriving farm down the road, next farm over..." I related the next time we got to play. Tim and Randy were both dressed by then, helping me snap on my brassiere and putting on my makeup, both of them occasionally fondling each other and myself, and I returned the favor, helping them get hard, too!

"Ouuu, daddy, this is so exciting!" Randy moaned, rubbing his panty'd cock up and down my panty-covered asscrack, while Tim ground his panty cock on mine as we made out, our tongues dueling!

"MMmmmmm.... ouuuuu! Now pay attention! Frederick's oldest is Paul, then 3 daughters; Gail, Arlene and Denise. Paul and his father Frederick helped to indoctrinate the younger daughters into family sex play, along with their mother, Susan, Frederick's horny wife....."

"Frederick repeatedly enjoyed the lovely scent of his wife's pussy, licking it to orgasm over and over again, as well as sucking Paul's hardon for him when he was in his mother's petticoats. In turn, Paul loved to repeatedly lick his sister's cunts, as well as their mother Susan..... and Frederick devised a toy made from birch (long, smooth grained when sanded and varnished to protect against the wet slipperiness of their hot, horny pussies) to deflower their of-age hot boxes with no human penetration that would produce unwanted children. But, they had continued hot, horny sex play at every opportunity creating moaning orgasms!

"Of course, Frederick shared his wife with Paul, many times having Paul fucking his wife while Paul lovingly sucking on Frederick's hard fucking cock, swallowing his hot sperm, then pulling out of his wife's slippery pussy to orgasm in Frederick's cocksucking mouth! Immediately afterward they would part Susan's legs, filling her cunt repeatedly with hot, soapy water, rinsing out any errant sperm that could have impregnated her.

"Likewise, Gail, Arlene and Denise enjoyed each other's pussies, licking and sucking to repeated orgasms, as well as fucking themselves and each other's hot pussies with the birch toy (or, as they called it, the bitch toy!). They also gobbled Frederick's and Paul's cocks and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of their hot cums..... Oh fuck, Tim and Randy, you two hot cocksuckers, you're gonna make me cum, darlings!" Andy grunted, one tonguing his balls and asshole while the other sucking his hard cock, making him shoot his cum down one, then the other's, cocksucking throats! "Oh fuck, sons, that felt so fucking good!" I sighed!
  3. cslutt
    cslutt
    Frederick's other son was Mark. He was quite a bit older than Paul and had left the homestead before Paul was even born. But, he was from another woman, someone who Frederick had an affair with and Paul was his step-brother, but raised by Frederick's wife from the early days of their marriage. Any chance he could, he would tickle him. Then, after he got of legal age, he would tickle him on his privates instead, until Mark would shoot his cum far in the air, and captured by Frederick's hot mouth!

"Mmmm, son, your nectar is so good!" Frederick grinned, licking his lips.

"Wanna taste yours, too, dad!" Mark groaned, pushing down his dad's britches, exposing his developing hardon! "Ouuuuuu daddy, it feels nice, real nice! As good as Uncle Caleb's!"

"You've done this with uncle Caleb?" Frederick moaned, surprised.

"Yes, daddy, he came by when you went to town for feed and gave me this pocket knife! He showed me how razor sharp it was, trimming my balls, then sucked my cock for me as a second birthday present! He got me to cum quickly!" Mark groaned, slowly getting on his knees and taking his dad's cock in his mouth!

"Ouuuuuu yessss... ohhhh fuck, son, that feels so fucking wonderful! Suck me, baby!" Frederick groaned.

"Yessss, honey!" Mark responded, sucking his rigid cock harder. He paused, " Uncle Caleb told me how you both loved getting gurly together.... darling..." and once again took his dad's cock in his mouth! "I do too!"

"Ohhh fuckk yeahhh..... oh fuck baby honey, you're gonna make me cum, darling!" Frederick groaned, and shot load after load in his son's cocksucking gurly mouth!

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmmm thank you, daddy honey darling gurly sweetheart!" gulping down his daddy's hot cum, then they make out, sharing it, too!

"Ohhh yessss you're welcum!" Frederick moaned!

.................................................. ...........................................