Register

Morning fun for 3

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My buddy and I meet almost every morning for our daily oral fix, laying in bed my phone got a text and it was him asking if I was ready to play, my wife heard the phone and said was that him, yes I said he is on his way over, she asked do you mind I we can all play? We both sleep naked and she felt my semi hard cock and she said tell him to come in here so I did, watching him get undressed and seeing how hard he was she smiled and said it’s going to be a good morning. Her pussy was rank from the night before but he had no reservations about eating her it something about that smell of sex the night before that gets us going. His rigid cock quickly found its way into her honey hole and I gladly licked his big nut sack as he worked his cock. After dumping his load he pulled out and I climbed into her soaked pussy and he fed her his cum soaked cock and as I worked my dick we both was licking his cock until I spilled my morning load. This morning was awesome when the wife wants to play too.
  2. secretagent47
    secretagent47
    hung4you, great dick-raising story!
  3. 69plus1
    69plus1
    that sure did sound like fun!