Register

Horny granny

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    After a busy weekend at an Engineering conference and visiting coworkers from other parts of the country and just enjoying some downtime. I met and became very friendly with a older women who after a few drinks became very flirtatious. The question arose on age, I told her mine and she said she was 66, damn she looked good for 66 I said and out of the blue she whispered we’ll show me later how good you think I look. She winked and handed me a note with her room number on it and she left, my balls started to get tight, I had a semi hard cock wondering what she had in mind.

As as I approached her room I could see her door was ajar and I knocked and she said let yourself in, doors open. I stepped inside and she was sitting on the couch wearing only a long oversized T-shirt, smiling at me I walked over and sat down and said listen, I am horny and have to fly out in the morning back to my boring life in Virginia, hell an old women out as she reached over and rubbed my now hard cock. She guided my hand under her shirt and her bush was wet and ready, she stood up and grabbed my hand and led me to the bed, I got undressed as she watched me rubbing her hairy pussy. Seeing my 8 inch cock she smiled and giggled and said well looks like not only am I getting laid but with a nice big dick.

This ol lady knew knew what she wanted and controlled every aspect of the evening. She immediately turned around and buried her furry pussy into my face as she swallowed my cock whole, pretty soon she was all heated up rubbing her pussy hard against my face and moaning saying I need cock, she turned around and straddled me and guided it in like a pro and she litterly pounded herself as she rode me, she got off me and laid on her back spread her party hole and showing no mercy I rammed it in hard and long and she winched at the force I was exerting, but this lady had me so worked up I beat her pussy up until she said I need you to cum I can’t take no more fuck me bastard. A couple more hard and deliberate thrusts and I unloaded with a throbbing orgasm, I laid ther on top of her for a few minutes and she was out of breath and could only whisper, that was fantastic. I left shortly after that, what a horny ol women that was.