Register

Date night

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My wife and i decided to have a fun date night so we invited over some of my men friends and one of her friend for a fun sex night. We both have been with everyone of them but never all at the same time. So the 7 of us got naked and soaked in the hot tub and the wife and her friend took turns sucking us guys off. Cindy and the wife are very close as they often share their sexual desires with each other, that said they both love some stiff cock shoved deep into their pussies. Watching my buddies ram thier cocks deep into my wife had me so excited i couldnt contain myself and swallowed my buddies balls while he fucked her raw. Melissa and the wife got creamed so many times it was the most awesome thing i could ever witness. Creaming Melissa was an event all its own, and as soon as you nutted in her she would lick your cock clean. Both women took alot of cock last night and i too got to suck some cum soaked cock.

2 AM this morning i woke up to see Steve fucking my wife and as the whole room smelled of sex i couldnt help but get hard again and seeing his black cock work its magic i worked my way around and rimmed his ass as he slowly worked his tool. He blew a nut and i was only too happy to lick it out of her.