Register

Enticing 19

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    DISCLAIMER: All characters are fictional, no relation to anyone living or dead, all are 18 or older. If you do not like sexually oriented material, LEAVE NOW.

We zipped two sleeping bags together and both crawled in it, at first not saying anything..... then.....

"I'm naked over here...." Gary said.

"So am I...." I answered, almost giggling. We were camping out in a pup tent.

"Mmmmm this is fun!" Gary replied, moaning.

"Ouuuu yeah!" I answered, suddenly feeling fingers touching me! We'd been hiking all day and set up camp, ate dinner, then the moon and stars came out. We'd been talking, comparing notes on not living at home anymore, being 'free'....; no more high school, no more college, having jobs and making money! Then decided to carry on the conversation in our sleeping bag and drift off to sleep, but it was anything but!

We had been friends in high school, going to many classes together, then went to separate colleges, both of us graduating in the spring of the previous year and going to each other's graduations. We planned on getting together once we got settled in our lives, and finally, we made it happen doing a week-long camping trip!

"Um.... I learned a lot in college.... stuff only roommates could teach you, y'know?" Gary whispered, lightly rubbing my thigh....

"Yesss... so did I.... oh fuck that feels so nice... move closer.... to me...." as I reached out to fondle his cock and balls.

"Oh fuck, Sonny.... oh fuck yesss... " and Gary reached for him, enveloping him in his arms, both passionately making out!

"Unzip your side of the bag, baby!" Gary moaned, throwing the top off of them, giving Gary free license to roam up and down Sonny's torso!

"Ooooooouuuuu fucking yesss!" I moaned, wanting precisely the same thing, feeling his cocksucking mouth enveloping my straining hardon, every single inch on fire as his tongue and lips worked my cock into a raging hardon! "Suck my fucking cock, darling!" I shuddered.... whoops, did I say too much? I immediately went from loving to gurly on him as I splattered my cum down his throat, him gulping it right up!

"Kiss me honey!" Gary moaned, our lips locking and sharing my cum with me, not like horny men, but like.... horny.... women! The kiss finished and we hugged, then he whispered in my ear, "Um, baby.... do you like to... get gurly too?"

"Ouuuuu yesss, I do, I DO!" I responded, sliding down his torso, capturing his cock in my mouth. "I wish we had panties and lipstick, darling!" and started blowing him erotically and passionately.

Gary groaned, fucking my mouth faster and faster, then exploding over and over again, his hot cum leaking out of my cocksucking lips, then the two of us returning to our gurly passionate hugs, falling asleep in each other's arms!

.................................................. ......................................
  2. cslutt
    cslutt
    "Ahhhhh... another night in the dungeon!" Drake sighed, going down his basement steps into his woodworking shop under their house. Becky wasn't home and he didn't expect either of his kids, Tim and family or Rod and family to be stopping by, so he felt confident to pull out the latest toy he'd been working on.... a tigerwood dildo he could soon shove up his ass when he jerked off!

He chucked it into the wood vise, again admiring the brilliant grain, shaping and sanding on it. He just loved woodworking, it was not just his hobby, it was his passion! Accountant by day, wood lover at night! It gave him 'a woodie' just thinking about it, pun intended! There was just something erotic about working, admiring, sanding, rubbing, staining, burnishing and polishing his wood projects, especially ones like this that would give him the pleasures he craved!

Not that Becky, his wife of 25 years, didn't 'fulfill her duties' to him, but she long ago stopped sucking his cock or begging for him to fuck her up her ass; just a "I'll lay down and you fuck me and cum" attitude; no passion, no fire, no longing like they had back in the early days of their marriage. They even tried swinging with another couple, but that ended when the other couple gave them a non-permanent disease passed along by others they swung with. It was too bad, too; Drake sighed. He and the male partner, Bryce, had some extra involvement that neither wife knew about; Bryce as fucking Drake up the ass, twice by then, and he craved it totally!

He had to sand the dildo thoroughly, shaping and forming it with his power sander; he never heard the door open upstairs, it was his older son Rod who sauntered down the cellar stairs, eyeing his dad working on something, using huge sound-blocking headphones while working the loud sander, humming away.

He got up close behind him and saw what he was concentrating on... it was a big, badass dildo! "Ohhhh fuck! Is that for you or for mom?" he shouted in his covered ear, startling him.

Taking off the headgear and shutting off the sander, he immediately reacted, "Me!" Then added, "Oh shit...."

"Hey dad, I understand, and I'm into it too, y'know?" Rob moaned.

"Huh? You are?" Drake said, astounded. He never once suspected either of his sons had bi tendencies! "Really? I knew a guy..." he started, his cock throbbing remembering how they used to fuck and get fucked by each other... "We, um, y'know... played...."

"I get it dad, I've done the very same thing with several others, too... this is the 90's, y'know..." then reached out and covered his dad's hardon with his palm, gently fondling him! "And I love it too.... but you don't have to make your own dildo unless you want to... you have two sons... and we fuck each other every chance we can get!" and placed his dad's hand on his hardon, and he immediately started squeezing it! "Ohhh fuck, daddy... you're so fucking hard!" and started to unzip him! And Drake didn't try to stop him, he salivated as his pants slid down off him!

Drake pulled down Rod's zipper too, mesmerized.... then, when his hard cock popped out he immediately dropped to his knees and took him in his mouth!

Rod groaned loudly, moaning as he worked his cock in and out of his dad's hot, cocksucking mouth, enjoying the blowjob! Then he raised his dad up to standing and went down on him, giving him a world-class blowjob also! But both stopped short of cumming, they knew it had to wait....

"Dad, bend over, darling...." and lubed up his cock to enter him, slowly easing it up his tight asshole!

"Oh fuck me honey!" Drake moaned, knowing his man-pussy could take it! "Oh fuck yessss!" he groaned as his son started pounding him in the ass! "Fuck meeee!" he screamed!

Rod masturbated his father as he fucked him, then emptied his seed up his asshole while making daddy cum all over his hand! It satiated them both!

"Um, you ever tried this with panties and stockings on?" Drake moaned, feeling his son's cock slide out of him.

"Ohhhh yessss.... it is so much better getting gurly!" Rod beamed!!!

.................................................. .....................................
  3. cslutt
    cslutt
    "Oouuuu yessss...." I moaned, feeling my cousin's fingers wrap around my stiff cock out in the barn! Our wives were making lunch in the house. He'd gotten behind me and surprised me, suddenly being all soft and girlish to me, slithering on me like a fish! I knew that feeling, he wanted to play! I reached back and fondled the bulge pressing against my ass, he was hard too! Wow, I loved it when he'd surprise me like this, every nerve ending of my being on fire!

"MMMMmmmmmmm mind if I get close?" he moaned, then added, "....darling?" as he unzipped my shorts, reaching in to see if I had on panties (of course I did!)

"Oh no, not at all, lover, but it'll cost you, sweetheart!" I gasped in delight, pushing down his panties.

"What would it cost me, babydoll?" he moaned.

"A kiss...." and we turned and faced each other, our shorts slipping down, fingers caressing each other's stiff cocks, opening our mouths, makng out passionately! That got us both shivering in passion!

He kissed down me, raising my shirt, sucking on one, then the other nipple, then tonguing my belly button, then licking up and down my cock as I bent forward, accepting his finger up my ass while he started sucking my cock and playing with my balls! Ouuuu fuck it was so wonderful! By then, he was down on his knees, his cock dripping on the barn floor, taking a finger and dipping it in the little pool and pushing it up into my mouth for me to feast on!

"Ouuu yesss, Chris.... ohhhh suck me honey!" I groaned.

"Do you like me doing this?" he asked between sensuous sucks.

"Oh fuck yes, and I wanna do it to you too, darling!" I moaned, hardly able to wait feeling him blasting my mouth with his hot cum!

He doubled down on his cocksucking, slurping and slobbering all over my cock, licking the underside with abandon, fingerfucking my ass and feeling my innards twist around like crazy, then shooting and spewing my cum in his cocksucking mouth, him gulping it down as fast as I could shoot it!

"Ohhhh fuckkk yesss...!" I grunted, him slowly sliding my limp prick from his mouth....

We'd been sweeping the barn floor clean and he collapsed down from his knees to laying flat on the floor, his legs spread, his cock sticking straight up in the air! "Ouuu please, suck it...." he moaned!

"Yes, my love!" I complied, bending down, my fingers circling his hardon as I sucked his nipples and tongued his bellybutton, then my fingers caressing his balls and working further down to push two fingers up his ass while I made love to his cock with my mouth and lips! I went up and down him, feeling him raise his hips and arch his back on every suck!

He held his hands on my head, guiding me up and down, rocking his head back and forth in consummate pleasure while I blew him, knowing what I was feeling, the pleasures he was imparting upon me, the building passion....

"Do you like this?" I asked, burying my face in his balls, tonguing and licking them, then returning to his throbbing cock, sucking on it with abandon!

"Ohhhh fuckk yesss.... suck it! Make me... oh fuckkkk....!" and he tensed, his hot cum flooding my mouth, spurt after hot fucking spurt, and I swallowed it all!

"Kiss me!" I moaned, trying not to drip cum on him traveling up to his mouth, barely succeeding.

We locked into a passionate embrace, sharing his cum, satiating our desires momentarily, until next time.......

.................................................. .............................................
  4. cslutt
    cslutt
    "Oooouuu.... so pretty!" as my image stared back at me in the mirror! I'd put my makeup on; eyeliner, false lashes, rouge, pancake powder, eye shadow, lipstick, eyebrow liner, etc. Did my nails, both fingers and toes, slid stockings on, clipped to my garter belt, frilly panties over my flaming hardon, a sexy bra, and a shimmering sheer nightie! I slipped on a pair of 3" heels and brushed my long, blonde, wavy hair and went about my daily house cleaning, making dinner, then the back doorbell rang.... I knew who it was.... it was Jessica, my gurlfriend! Jessie for short. I was Georgia, Georgie for short.

"Ouuuuu! Hi honey!" Jessie squealed, hugging me tightly and fondling my hardon!

"Ohhhh baby!" I moaned. "Let me look at you!" I giggled, he was dressed basically the same as I was! "Ohhh darling you look good enough to eat!" I twitted, my tongue drooling to get at his lovely bubble ass!

"Ouuuu so do you, baby!" Jessie moaned. They kissed madly, long hot open-mouthed tongue kisses, entwining their stockinged legs, rubbing nylon on nylon, hardon on hardon!

"How about we eat dinner, darling?" I asked, gasping, breaking apart before we got too involved.... I did porterhouse steaks on the built-in JennAir grill in the kitchen with fresh green beans and baked potatoes, then did the dishes together and got them all put away, then went into the livingroom and played an xxx-rated movie on the TV while both fondling each other on the couch.

"Cum...." I asked softly, pulling him by the cock into the bedroom, and we got out of our dresses and lingerie to have wild, orgy sex with each other! Sucking and fucking and screwing and loving..... we made each other cum twice each!

Every day our wants and wishes were totally filled while our wives were on a week-long cruise......

.................................................. .................................................. .