Register

Wish

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    It’s been a really long time for me. I’m happily married to a great woman now, so sucking dick is not an option. But I miss it so so much. My favorite thing to do is start with his dick flaccid. I love to feel it get hard in my mouth, savoring every drop of precum, and listening to the sounds of pleasure I’m giving. I could suck for hours if I had the chance. The part where he is about to cum is awesome! I start going faster and sucking harder. I love to suck the hot cum out like his cock is a straw! ❤️❤️❤️
    But sadly, those days are gone, the only cum I eat now is my own, don’t get me wrong, I love my cum, it’s just not the same.
  2. atxbi
    atxbi
    I feel the exact same way about sucking cock, and couldn’t have said it better myself. But fortunately for me, the wife doesn’t mind when I try to find a nice hard cock to do just as you described. Unfortunately she doesn’t have the desire to join me in my hunt. But she has once or twice in the past.
  3. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    I like what you both said, the part about sucking harder like his cock is a straw, the part about eating your own cum (I do too,every time I masturbate) and the part where you are a lucky guy to have a wife that lets you hunt for cock. my cock is so hard just thinking about all this.