Register

Job security

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Its no secret my wife has been servicing her boss for awhile now. Calling her while she is traveling is funny because i can always tell when she is having sex. I told her that she doesnt have to go to his room when in town and he is welcome here instead of her having to go there. About 3 months ago he took her up on that and he came over to meet me, he said that he was extremely happy that i would allow him to service her, i smiled and said i need all the help i can get. I said but i love to watch if thats ok? He went right to work getting her all wet and sloppy before undressing and letting loose his amazing 7 in fat as hell cock. And seeing him work her pussy had me hard and ready to cum, and when he filled her up he pulled out and she positioned herself between his legs and cleaned his cock. I shot my load all over the floor. I left the room only to hear her getting fucked again.

Fast forward to this past Friday afternoon i came home to find them in bed and she was riding his cock for all its worth. He didnt miss a beat as i open the door and said just a little fun before his flight. Seeing her tight little pussy get used made me rock hard and she smiled and motioned for me to come over and she would take care of me as well. He turned her over on all 4's and i slid my cock into her mouth as he pounded her. I could tell by the intense thrusts that was was cumming and as he fell out of her he got up and assumed his position in front of her and i took sloppy 2nds. This guy is a heavy cummer because she was full. The combination of watching me fuck her and she sucking his cock he was hard again and ready to go, i dumped my load and he went back to work. I love seeing her getting laid and used as she truly loves it.