Register

New member in Ohio

1. scubaguy10
    scubaguy10
    Hi everyone. I'm a new member in Dayton, Ohio, looking for a little fun. I'm into mutual masturbation, and sucking your cock, especially if your wife/girlfriend wants to watch. I've never sucked a guy off while a lady watches, but it's a fantasy of mine. Let me know.
  2. Kandj2006
    Kandj2006
    I’m in Columbus and really thinking about trying some bi action. Plus the wife really wants to watch/join in. Maybe someday we could meet up.
  3. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I am from Ohio and I love to suck cock too.
  4. Sexter 51
    Sexter 51
    I like the ole buckeye state, neversucked one in Ohio wanna see if we can make that happen?? Hook me up
  5. scubaguy10
    scubaguy10
    Sorry, haven't ben on in a while. Hit me up, I'm interested.
  6. Bbclvr
    Bbclvr
    Hey guys I’m new to this and am really excited to suck a cock. My wife is going out of town soon and I want to hook up with a married man that wants me to suck his cock. I was thinking about dressing up like a good little cock sucking whore. So if your in the N E Ohio area let me know. Black cocks get first shot
  7. Kandj2006
    Kandj2006
    Is anyone down for some fun in Columbus? I’m really trying to get a threesome for me and the wife.
  8. oscarmeyer50
    oscarmeyer50
    Orally bi-curious man here. would be great for a woman to encourage me for my first time.
  9. lovinohio
    lovinohio
    Bi couple here NE ohio.
  10. NakedFun38
    NakedFun38
    Where about in NE Ohio?