Register

Sharing my wife,

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Since coming out to my wife and she admitting to her secret lifestyle, we both had closet bisexual friends friends that we played with. Finding out that she not only loves pussy but other cock as well. The last 2 years it seems our marriage has been improved 10 fold from before our confessions. She has girlfriends that she brings over and we share them and getting to fuck some strange hot pussy keeps things interesting. My bi buddies also get to enjoy my wife’s pussy anytime they want. I get really turned on coming home and she is still soaked in cum from one of them or she will come home to find my cum leaking from Carol who is still in our bed.
  2. ChiefH
    ChiefH
    You have the best of both worlds now!!
  3. buds50
    buds50
    weet deal guy wish we were closer ,
  4. rascal2014
    rascal2014
    I am jealous of all those couples that get to enjoy others in their relationship. I wish my wife would open up and let us share each other with others. oh well i can dream.
  5. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well yesterday was Valentine’s Day and without reservation I arranged our annual 3some with my buddy. Due to my hectic work schedule her pussy needed some serious attention. My buddy is always ready to play as we often play together but since coming out to the wife she enjoys our our 3somes.

He arrived at dinner time and we enjoyed grilled salmon and plenty of adult beverages. During dinner my wife was fingering her super wet pussy and licking her fingers, he and I got all worked up and it wasn’t long before we were both naked feeding her our cocks. She is awesome at sucking cock and loves to swallow our nut sacks, her fetish is nut sacks and she works them so well.

Even though both he and and I are very close in cock size she loves our unique techniques and she can identify who is pounding her. I for one enjoy seeing and watching him position her on the bed spread her legs wide and pound her into oblivion, is something I can’t get enough of. Eating the cum out of her pussy is my favorite as she licks his cock clean before I go to town and fuck her silly. He left around 9:30 after getting 2 loads from each of us and she laid there exhausted and satisfied.
  6. readylatin
    readylatin
    i wish i could find a cpl like you guys to have fun in nyc.....
  7. hung4you
    hung4you
    Wife and I often enjoy not only talking about our sexual exploits but acting them out. She and i make or keep no secrets from each other, That being said she loves that we are in an open relationship with no boundaries. To her credit she has some pretty hot women who she plays with and men as well. I too bring some pretty hot guys to the playpen. I get to play in more pussy and she gets to play with more dick than we ever imagined. Her sexual desire has no declined like most older couples, we both after being married for over 30 yrs find comfort in our extra marital activities.

All of our partners are also in their late 50’s and want nothing more than the pleasure of hot sex. One lady in particular is in the mood almost weekly and we have some incredible sex. She swallows a cock like a pro and takes my cock like a pro, my buddy who is very well endowed plays with the wife often and i love it. There are also those judgmental people asking how can a marriage survive in this type of environment? Easy i tell them, we keep no secrets and we both fully endorse and separate the sex from our love of each other. When my buddy comes over to play, its all about his sexual pleasure and then he goes home to his wife. Many times i have come home from work only to find her still in bed after getting layed before i came home still wet with his cum. What is sexy though is sometimes i stop by her friends house for an afternoon quickly and come home with a stinky cum covered cock and she asks if i stopped at her friends house, yes i say and she gets all worked up and wants to taste my dick to smell and taste the stink of sex.
  8. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    I am still all about play with my man for the most part. I know we have all these options now that we are comfortable but my favs are to guide that cock into my husbands mouth, help him suck it off and share the cum. And this is why I like having an extra guy when it works out (not very often but so nice when it does), so that I can then spread him, play with him, lube him, and guide a rock hard stiff cock into him after the wonderful sucking job. Splitting his a** wide open for a gorgeous piece meat and helping it f*** his hole will NEVER get old and always be my a favorite! I do love the cum thing and the cock sucking thing but being right there up close as his anal hole gets f***ed and cummed in - there is nothing like it in this world!
  9. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Can't wait for the wife to do that with me!