Register

Knowing your lifestyle

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My adorable wife of 30 years isn’t afraid to admit what she is doing. This week she in in Dallas on Business and sharing her Hotel with one of her Co workers. On the other end of the spectrum I am getting laid by some one the most gorgious women, but it’s the wife I want to discuss. My wife and I opened our marriage 2 years ago and I know all the men she plays with. There are 4 regulars that service her almost daily, she is home officed and sees a lot of action. She and I have a game we play, taste my pussy and identify who that cum came from, most of the time I can identify who cummed in her last. Not wanting to mislead I know most of their schedules so it’s not rocket science. My best bud is the one who frequents her pussy the most. He is wealthy and retired but still can fuck like a 20 yr old. She and I share him often and have a great time. His cock is always hard and ready to fuck her, she loves it and has no reservations about the time of day or night. Bottom line, if you are in an open relationship, know before you go is all I’m going to say.