Register

Needed a good pounding

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    This doesn’t happen often but I didn’t have anyone that could get away for a night of man fun. My wife is out of town, my regular is gone as well. So I went last night to the local hangout in Madison determined to find a top to satisfy my wants. An older gentleman and I struck up a conversation and after learning that his wife was unable to take care of his sexual desires which is why he was here we hit it off right away. Being in his 60s he was as horned up as I have ever seen, and he invited me to his place as his wife was used to him having sex with men. We left and went to his place and the anticipation of our encounter had my cock leaking precum. We got there and his wife was barely able to say hi and she smiled and said have a good time boys. We made an adult beverage and sat and talked for a few minutes before he started rubbing his crotch and was getting hard. We talked dirty for a bit and he asked me if I loved cock and I said of hell yea. For an older guy he had one of the best cocks I had ever seen or tasted. I sucked that massive cock as he fingered my ass, he was in full fuck mode once he got me naked and started sucking me. His cock was simply stunning and I wanted it so bad that he didn’t hesitate to give me what I wanted most, a good stiff dick to fuck my man pussy. After he fucked me and filled my hole with ol man cum, he licked and swallowed my load and his wife was watching the entire time and she smiled and said I am surprised you took his dick so easily. Now I have another great guy to play with.