Register

Old friend,new cock=just plain looking good lots of fun.

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    I have an old hunting buddy that I used to work with a number of years ago, he has since moved to Ohio but we have maintained our friendship throughout the last 5 years with the occasional visit. Some f our emails have been very suggestive as he has always jokedis about fucking my sexy wife. This week he is on a working vacation and is in town for some ongoing tech training. I told him to not get a Hotel room that I had extra space, he smiled and said any other perks? Being old friends, I had an idea of how massive his cock is and the wife noticed as well as she recently said she would love to see his cock. He arrived in town and I picked him up and we went to the office, after work we stopped and had a beer and I told him the situation at home and I could tell he was getting hard right there. The only rule was there is no rules, just enjoy yourself. We got to my house and she was dressed in her fuck me clothes, her favorite thigh high summer dress, no undies and looking hot. We ordered pizza and sat around drinking and the wife is sitting across from him and she would flash her hairless pussy at him. I told him don’t be shy, she is inviting you over. He got up, walked over to her and she reached out and rubbed his cock through his pants and as he pulled his pants down she gasp when his cock came out, even I was shocked as to how large he was. I am well endowed at 8.5 inches and thick but he was all of 10 inches and thick as hell. His cock belonged on a horse, not a man. She stroked his massive member and she swallowed as much as she could but even after she deep throated him 3/4 of his dick was still left. He went down to eat her now soaking wet pussy and I was all worked up and got naked and fed her my cock as he ate her. Squirming like a virgin he lifted her legs over her head and eased his cock into her playhole as she moaned and squirmed as he was very gentle with his thrusts, and the audible sounds of his massive ball sack smacking her ass was fitting of the fucking she was now getting. He started bucking and said oh shit I want to cum, can I cum in you, she said you better and he let loose a massive load. Wow that was intense and as he pulled out I drove my dick deep into her cream pied pussy. He positioned himself over her and she licked his cock clean as I blew my load. After resting for a few minutes she got up and walked into the kitchen and watching her walking naked was getting him all excited again, but he started getting his pants on and I said what are you doing, we are just getting started. We went onto the deck for a drink and a cigar as the wife still naked teased us from inside and I told him that she loved being bent over and used like a whore so go for it. Between the dining room and kitchen we have a breakfast bar and barstools and as we walked in she was just leaving the living room and as she walked by he grabbed her, bent her over and without warning stuffed her full of his massive cock only this time he wasn’t gentle, and crushed her pussy so hard she was now screaming yelling fuck it you SOB fuck it. We were getting a little rough but she loved every minute of it. I was face fucking her and he and I took turns fucking the hell out of her, I cummed so hard that it almost hurt, I pulled out and he rammed it so hard she almost passed out and he blew his load. Now she couldn’t even walk and we carried her to the couch and as she lay there moaning we left her there to finish our cigars. She was spent and litterly past out. Mission accomplished.
  2. Warren63
    Warren63
    Damn that's hot!